Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

St M has been religated to 3rd rate blind pauper and as such is begging in the gutters of Berlin for devine intervention to restore his sight and faith.

I think the fact that St M is no longer a spongecus follower, by definition means his eyes are open and his faith has been restored. ;)

Welcome to the light St M. :cheers:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
St M has been religated to 3rd rate blind pauper and as such is begging in the gutters of Berlin for devine intervention to restore his sight and faith.

I think the fact that St M is no longer a spongecus follower, by definition means his eyes are open and his faith has been restored. ;)

Welcome to the light St M. :cheers:

And who asked you to pipe up, Mother Teresa, Ghandi, Ghengis Khan... St M has strayed from the path and just needs guidance to find his way again. When I find out what nation his is holed up in I will send in my German Sponge Troopers and soak him until he gives up and begs to be allowed back into the Church of Oceanography.

But you Kurryarse cannot be saved, you will find yourself drowning in a sea of self pity and doubt because to see the light you need eyes and yours have been plucked out while chained to the dungeon walls of Castle Berlin.

ANYONE ELSE WANT TO TAKE A VERBAL POP AT ME...???? COME ON THEN GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT AND I WILL BLOW YOU OUT OF THE WATER WITH A FLURRY OF NOUNS VERBS AND ADJECTIVES LOADED FROM THE OXFORD DANISH DICTIONARY.

Ok Bob

As a bemused bystander I must congratulate you on not only offending or baffling the majority but also scaring off any who might want to ally with you. I would guess you are female with PMS every third posting. Or perhaps you’re just psychotic. Do they keep sharp objects away from you at home?. Do the nice men in white coats come and visit often? Do you rattle when you walk due to the amount of pills you imbibe?

I await your reply with

□ Anticipation

□ Boredom

□ Glee

□ Trepidation

□ Not known at this address

Please tick appropriate box for whichever of your personalities answers

Ok Bob

As a bemused bystander I must congratulate you on not only offending or baffling the majority but also scaring off any who might want to ally with you. I would guess you are female with PMS every third posting. Or perhaps you’re just psychotic. Do they keep sharp objects away from you at home?. Do the nice men in white coats come and visit often? Do you rattle when you walk due to the amount of pills you imbibe?

I await your reply with

□ Anticipation

□ Boredom

□ Glee

□ Trepidation

I don't think he lays awake at night weeping that we do not love him. There is a serious side to the Sponge behind the mask of the jester. That personality just wants to have success. But as the jester is getting (or claiming) all the attention the mask stays on.

BTW, sponges have a lot of different ways of reproducing, but none of them involves a menstrual cycle.

Guest Spongebob
Ok Bob

I await your reply with

□ Anticipation

□ Boredom

□ Glee

x Trepidation

The thing most people dont realise is that the sponge gains friends from a likeminded group of aquatic lifeforms. The difference is they tend to keep there emotions surpressed, me on the other hand let them out to play. These aquatics know that association with the sponge is punishable by death but we are a subversive group and by taking on the mantle of the mighty german nation I will secure new friends and many enemies. Those that attack me are not worthy of being a disciple of the Sponge. They see the oportunity for easy gains but what will it ulimatley get them? thats right a blood bath on the road to Berlin and enemies around them.

I fully expect to die a glorious death but the total allies of the Sponge will live on and they will avenge the disaster that awaits those who enter Greater Spongistan. - And yes there are TAs. I have never been in any game without TAs so go ahead, come to Berlin, see what you get.

Guest Spongebob
I don't think he lays awake at night weeping that we do not love him. There is a serious side to the Sponge behind the mask of the jester. That personality just wants to have success. But as the jester is getting (or claiming) all the attention the mask stays on.

BTW, sponges have a lot of different ways of reproducing, but none of them involves a menstrual cycle.

Oh I do... I lay awake every night, usually talking to one of my personalities. I dont need success, I have had success, Earthling is but a distant memory. I see many leaders of many nations who take life and this game far too seriously and this is ultimatley my quest. To let everyone know in the words of Michael Douglas

Chaos is Good

The other main personality that often comes to the surface is the one who likes to look at the faces of the enemys and friends when his devious plots come to fuition, and many will say - Yes that sponge is a double dealing, double crossing but ultimatley smart cookie and I applaud him for his deviousness and down right kingsize balls for having the gaul to pull off what he does.

At that point everyone stands and gives me a 10 min standing ovation. In fact you can do that now - Stand, Clap

G'day all. Poland checking in. Anyone care to chat?

Sliceropilski

Good day to you, dear Slicer,

could you do the game #87 community a favour and help clear up the real identity of Germany?

Norway, checking in.

Frozen cod, anyone?

We offer 4 free barrels of petrol to go with each order for a tin of beluge caviar.

Guess we need an ALL for that kind of resource trading...

Let's meet somewhere near Bucharest.

Guest Spongebob
Norway, checking in.

Frozen cod, anyone?

We offer 4 free barrels of petrol to go with each order for a tin of beluge caviar.

Guess we need an ALL for that kind of resource trading...

Let's meet somewhere near Bucharest.

At least its not Berlin (Phew) :thumbsup: