Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob
You think I am going to take you for granted? How about this: I am going to ignore you yet again.....no worries! You know where I am, come and get some! :rolleyes: Oh, yeah, German Tech for you .... no worries here! :blush: You are going to be staying put in this game. What's the under/over on number of turns you will last? 5? 7? Let me know, I think I might want to lay some cash on this one! :woohoo:

There is a saying being whispered amongst the lower levels of government in many nations - "Remember Earthling" My apparent incompetence is a powerful tool, Earthling came to regret taking it and me for granted.

I have a feeling the same will happen here.

You know what Earthling I think you told me once who your playing but for the life of me I cannot remember, never mind your not.... errm I mean ITS not important.

Well I supose we can discuss here now who is TAed to Who, its all public knowledge so does anyone want to cough up some known TAs

I will offer up for general consumption - Denmark / Czechoslovakia / Great Britain / Spain - an interesting combination.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question for all you experienced players-

I have seen a couple of times in my Polital Activity section where a country proposed an alliance, then on the next line it withdrew the proposal.

Is that a technique to accept a "hoped for" offer, without tying up the 3 PAP limit if there was no counter offer???

Pete

Pete,

A far more common occurence is for people to put out one to many PAPs, and the first one then falls off. It is very likely an accident, so contact the individual first to make sure.

Guest Spongebob

Not long before the lines are drawn, but some questions still remain.

Who is Denmark? :rolleyes: I would not be so devious as to swap nations seconds before battle comences would I?

Where is Monk, hes been quiet but I suspect he is here somewhere?

And what about his allies, he never comes alone, he always has his henchmen. Who are they?

Now who will have the guts to DW on me first?

Hersir the worse excuse for a player ever, what nation is he, listen up world, if you know where he is tell me and everyone DW on him, no matter how much you want a piece of the Sponge, Hersir is more deserving.

And Hersirs allies? He is too much of a coward to come alone

Finally, what is ManStains game, hes a cunning fox, does someone want to explain his strategy?

These and many more questions will be answered very very soon.

Oh one final thing, All is not what it seems - Murrrrraaaghhhhhh!!!!! Murrrrraaaghhhh!!!! :blush::woohoo:

Hi all.

Beginner @RollingThunder signing in. Let's indeed get the game started! Turn 3 looks to be a nice turn. See where things go in the world.

(GULP)! :D

Hmmm, first post I've read from you where there seems to be some doubt as to the future of the great Sponge.

Who is Denmark? :woohoo: I would not be so devious as to swap nations seconds before battle comences would I?

And what about his allies, he never comes alone, he always has his henchmen. Who are they?

Hersir the worse excuse for a player ever, what nation is he, listen up world, if you know where he is tell me and everyone DW on him, no matter how much you want a piece of the Sponge, Hersir is more deserving.

Finally, what is ManStains game, hes a cunning fox, does someone want to explain his strategy?

Oh one final thing, All is not what it seems - Murrrrraaaghhhhhh!!!!! Murrrrraaaghhhh!!!! :D;)

I am Denmark you traitoress God :jawdrop:

Guest Spongebob

Who is Denmark? :woohoo: I would not be so devious as to swap nations seconds before battle comences would I?

Oh one final thing, All is not what it seems - Murrrrraaaghhhhhh!!!!! Murrrrraaaghhhh!!!! :D;)

I am Denmark you traitoress God :jawdrop:

Then prepare to die

Guest Spongebob
Hi all.

Beginner @RollingThunder signing in. Let's indeed get the game started! Turn 3 looks to be a nice turn. See where things go in the world.

(GULP)! ;)

Hmmm, first post I've read from you where there seems to be some doubt as to the future of the great Sponge.

There is no doubt about the future of the Sponge, the futures bright, the futures Yellow. And what grubby little country are you in charge of Falco :D ??????

Hi all.

(GULP)! ;)

There is no doubt about the future of the Sponge, the futures bright, the futures Yellow. And what grubby little country are you in charge of Falco :D ??????

Grubby and little indeed. One with a whooping 7 populated provinces. But I am happy for you, for having such a bright future. I was almost afraid, that after all of those messages from you, that you'd be afraid to be thrown out at a very early stage.

Grubby and little indeed. One with a whooping 7 populated provinces. But I am happy for you, for having such a bright future. I was almost afraid, that after all of those messages from you, that you'd be afraid to be thrown out at a very early stage.

ANOTHER one to claim Denmark? I don't believe a word of it!

Guest Spongebob

I know 7 Provinces, Dagger me old boy fance compiling a list of the claimants for Denmark.

Falco still did not come clean but who else could it be, and its someone who is not so new, Denmark has all those TAs in place with people who know the game.

Not to worry, Denmark will be mine again one day.... unless.... Falco is me, another personality rises to the surface.