Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the game is afoot, finally. I suggest we use this forum now its started.

I agree, Oh Bloated One! Yugoslavia, checking in! I think this was actually my third or fourth choice; I wanted Spain first, followed by Bulgaria. Well, you takes what you gets.

Persia checking in.

Gratz with Germany, Spongebob!

Hey, dageraad, you don't happen to play in a German-based browser game called "Holy War", do you?

Guest Spongebob
The Monk is here.....find him Sponge.

Awww come on Monk, I have declared first, no fear from the Sponge, do YOU fear me now I have tasted success in the total destruction of Earthling? Come on cough up, let me know your on my border, let us fight to the death.

Guest Spongebob
I return and I find the borders of spogestan to be a fine place to prepare for world domination.

Let the games begin!

Yeah Okay, just trying to remember who the hell you are. Care to tell me what nation your playing or is EVERYONE scared of facing the Sponge. Come on I did the honourable thing....

I TOLD YOU WHAT NATION I AM PLAYING...... Or Did I..... Murrrraghhhhhh!!!! Murrrraghhhhhh!!!! Murrrraghhhhhh!!!! :woohoo:

Oh one final thing... get the spelling right... Its Greater Spongistanian Empire NOT Spogestan, you forgot the N and as such should beg forgiveness.

Hey, dageraad, you don't happen to play in a German-based browser game called "Holy War", do you?

Never played Holy War, sorry.

Utopia, WOW, VGA Planets, D&D, WiF and lots of other games, but no Holy War. But then, the amount of browser-based games today is staggering.

Guest Spongebob

Whats with everyone, we have been screaming to get this show on the road and now its here everyones gone quiet.

Come on peeps, This is SPONGEBOB, Furher of The Greater Spongistanian Empire calling out to the leaders of France, Denmark, Switzerland, Austria, Czechoslovakia, Poland, Baltic States, Spain, Italy, Hungary, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Rumania.

I need allies, the world is against me, have you never thought about fighting for the underdog? do the honourable thing, defend the Empire, help the Sponge become the ruler of the world.

I, no we only have 3 turns to decide what will happen, If I dont get TAs before then well the ensuing war will be bad for me. If those who border me except for the Baltics are not with me then they will be against me and Declarations of War will follow.

I dont want to fight everyone, will none come to the aid of the Empire?