Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob
Go ahead and make my day ?

Ah that great American version of Shakespeare - Mr Eastwood

What a piece of work is Sponge! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god!

This is my favorite Shakespeare quote, how he knew me :drunk:

I would think

"Something is rotting in the state of Denmark" (Hamlet 1.4 87-91)

would be more appropriate.

You Wound Me Sir :drunk:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go ahead and make my day ?

Ah that great American version of Shakespeare - Mr Eastwood

What a piece of work is Sponge! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god!

This is my favorite Shakespeare quote, how he knew me :drunk:

I would think

"Something is rotting in the state of Denmark" (Hamlet 1.4 87-91)

would be more appropriate.

:drunk::thumbsup:

Guest Spongebob
St M! You deceptive little SOB! :drunk:

Bob! You told us all the truth for once and then chickened out!

Why all the tricks! You had to know that everyone would find out sooner than later?

I have no idea what your on about :drunk:

Pete, I am not so far from you......maybe a little revenge for me in my future! This is the first time I have kept my nation a secret. But, still have managed to sign a TA and couple of alliances.....and already have a war or two planned. Don't we all?

Have fun, and good luck with Finland. I agree with K, haven't you had enough of that nation!

St M! You deceptive little SOB! :thumbsup:

Why all the tricks! You had to know that everyone would find out sooner than later?

So Earthling- What country are you running? While not deceptive, you are coy! Come on, let us all know!

Guest Spongebob
Pete, I am not so far from you......maybe a little revenge for me in my future! This is the first time I have kept my nation a secret. But, still have managed to sign a TA and couple of alliances.....and already have a war or two planned. Don't we all?

Have fun, and good luck with Finland. I agree with K, haven't you had enough of that nation!

So Earthling- What country are you running? While not deceptive, you are coy! Come on, let us all know!

He fears me, he remains hidden, he knows that to face me a second time would mean his death. I will find thee Earthling, if your not with me then your against me... AND my allies - Murrrraaghhhhhh!!!!! Murrrraaghhhhhh!!!!! Murrrraaghhhhhh!!!!! :thumbsup:

He fears me, he remains hidden, he knows that to face me a second time would mean his death. I will find thee Earthling, if your not with me then your against me... AND my allies - Murrrraaghhhhhh!!!!! Murrrraaghhhhhh!!!!! Murrrraaghhhhhh!!!!! :thumbsup:

In that case, Bobby, since we now know you really are playing Germany--would you mind changing your signature?

Yes, yes, :thumbsup: truth be told, I fear that the Sponge will find me and I will once again lose out horribly. Oh, wait, I am still alive in 85! I'm not dead yet Jim! er, um, not quite dead anyway! Still kicking!

Once turn 5 or so come around I will update my signature for those who don't already know or who refuse to use the RNA order. I never put up the privacy option, so if you know my name, it will be easy to find out the answer, much the same way I found out where go ole Bob was!

Earthling

What revenge? :thumbsup: You invaded me in 85.

But anyway- WE should ally too, or TA even!

Close would be Canada, right? Straight over the pole. :thumbsup:

I just thought of something. Sponges are living creatures here on earth. That makes them EARTHLINGS too! :cheers:

Guest Spongebob

Well it seems in all the almightys problems with emails I either forgot to tell him to put privacy on or he forgot. :thumbsup::thumbsup::cheers: Most annoying but I guess I will just have to put that down to the fog of war, luck of the draw or more than likley a premonition of my fate in this game. :thumbsup:

Well it seems in all the almightys problems with emails I either forgot to tell him to put privacy on or he forgot. :thumbsup::thumbsup::cheers: Most annoying but I guess I will just have to put that down to the fog of war, luck of the draw or more than likley a premonition of my fate in this game. :thumbsup:

Germany I cannot believe it, this will be a short game for you spongy.

The Monk

Guest Spongebob
Well it seems in all the almightys problems with emails I either forgot to tell him to put privacy on or he forgot. :thumbsup::cheers::ranting: Most annoying but I guess I will just have to put that down to the fog of war, luck of the draw or more than likley a premonition of my fate in this game. :thumbsup:

Germany I cannot believe it, this will be a short game for you spongy.

The Monk

Its been a while since you popped up your ugly head above the parapit of verbal abuse, I could say I have missed you nemesis but in all honesty I have been hard at work securing alliances around Greater Spongistan. Your right this may well be a tough and short lived game but I just had to see how things pan out playing one of the harder nations. The art of Spongian Deception has been taken to a whole new level. Soon Greater Spongistan will become The Greater Spongistanian Empire and will span the whole of Europe, except for thos brave enough to ally with the Sponge.

I had a visit from the British Prime Minister this morning and along with the leader of France have come to and agreement over the Sudetenland. They have signed it over to me for the price of a bottle of coke and some chocolate cake.

There shall be peace in our time, I just shoved his pockets full of paper and told him to blow his nose on that!!! :thumbsup: