Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Yes Spongy the Monk is somewhere around. I met him yesterday and I have bad news for you. You will need a lot of CPs for your beloved Denmark. You know he loves your island cities. Have fun and good luck.

I have no idea who sponge is, but I can tell you for a fact the little lying POS is not Denmark.

A little strong Mr X :( If I had no sense of humour I would have taken offence at that little out burst. Denmark is me and the only way you would know its not me seeing as no other soul is laying claim to my beloved Denmark is if you all ready know who it is are are working in cahoots with whoever is running Denmarkl and seeing as its ME then you are my friend and ally and we will rule the world together.

Yes Spongy the Monk is somewhere around. I met him yesterday and I have bad news for you. You will need a lot of CPs for your beloved Denmark. You know he loves your island cities. Have fun and good luck.

I have no idea who sponge is, but I can tell you for a fact the little lying POS is not Denmark.

A little strong Mr X :( If I had no sense of humour I would have taken offence at that little out burst. Denmark is me and the only way you would know its not me seeing as no other soul is laying claim to my beloved Denmark is if you all ready know who it is are are working in cahoots with whoever is running Denmarkl and seeing as its ME then you are my friend and ally and we will rule the world together.

Sponge is so delusional, he doesn't know who he is! First he's Germany, then he's Denmark. Sponge, I personally know of several effective anti-psychotic medications you should try: Haldol, Seroquel, Risperdal, Abilify, and my personal favorite, Clozaril. :joker::(:mellow::thumbsup:

Adding to Sponge's delusions is his signature: he identifies himself as Denmark, but his "a people, an empire, a sponge" byline is auf Deutsch. Sponge, as a public service, try this new, DANISH translation: Et folk, et imperium, en skumplast. Well, it's about as Danish as Babylon.com can get it!

G'day all. Poland checking in. Anyone care to chat?

Sliceropilski

Good day to you, dear Slicer,

could you do the game #87 community a favour and help clear up the real identity of Germany?

I'd like to. That way I could talk to him.

If he doesn't contact me at some point, then I will have to assume that Germany is either (1) Bob or (2) hostile. Even if (1) IS (2), I am only concerned about (2)....unless the (2) is (1)....then I'm less concerned....

In any case, could my neighbors who wish good relations please drop me a line?

Thanks!

Przezezident Wroclaw Josif Sliceropilski

Well its soon to be upon us, the first turn of getting to know you. Who is who and who knows who, these are the questions - Oooo I feel a little Shakespear moment coming on. :drunk:

Herr Schwamm, for a brief moment--the time it takes for my brain synapses to fart--I could swear you were going to channel Deborah Kerr from 'The King an I'. *Getting to knowwwww you, getting to know allllll about youuuuuuuuuu...*

Guest Spongebob
Go ahead and make my day ?

Ah that great American version of Shakespeare - Mr Eastwood

What a piece of work is Sponge! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god!

This is my favorite Shakespeare quote, how he knew me :drunk:

Go ahead and make my day ?

Ah that great American version of Shakespeare - Mr Eastwood

What a piece of work is Sponge! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god!

This is my favorite Shakespeare quote, how he knew me :drunk:

I would think

"Something is rotting in the state of Denmark" (Hamlet 1.4 87-91)

would be more appropriate.