Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

You wish, all you need to know is the Icelandic mob have stopped me from evacuating the homeland to make my government in exile so I will have to fight to the last Sponge.

I wouldn't have it any other way. :laugh:

Although i will grant you sanctuary in Norway for now, to continue your fight against the evil Swedes and Icelandians... :cannon:

The french are eating lots of pizza, looks like all pizza will soon be gone. The Swiss are going for the Slivovitsj. I wonder what Hungary will do with the swiss at the border and the TA Italy being battered by the TA of Switserland. The Balkan is on fire.

Think we could use a new map Lucas.

I believe Hungary is securing it's new southern development provinces area... :ninja:

I must say, i'm a bit jealous of France... in Vic91, where i play Italy, my cities of Genoa and Messina didn't register on the RWE when taken... :santa:

Indeed, the German Wehrmacht, Luftwaffe and HochseeFlotte will be instrumental in making sure no one else takes any Danish soil! I am happy to announce their arrival, for your protection of course, very soon!

Guest Spongebob

You do realise that by sending forces for my "Protection" others will have to disagree with you, I am sure your "Protection" could be better deployed to the Middle East. Unless your scared of a larger foe and wish to hide in the Danish countryside?