Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, scary Canucks and Vikings sailing around there... why don't i just come and get it in Persia, i'm sure he has lots to spare! :D:cannon:

Spare, we have only water to spare.

Lancs to Tehran?

Let me take a look on the map... B)

Ok, as there should be the German flag flying over Tehran in the near future, i have no problems in leveling it.

Of course, i never would do so with the cities which are waiting to change over the the wonderful French lifestyle :P

Lancs to Tehran?

Let me take a look on the map... B)

Ok, as there should be the German flag flying over Tehran in the near future, i have no problems in leveling it.

Of course, i never would do so with the cities which are waiting to change over the the wonderful French lifestyle :P

Please, fly over for a visit :thumbsup:

The moment of truth for the remnants of the green alliance... Belgrade retaken by Switzerland, Greece proper invaded and the Greek air force obliterated but their main armies intact and in battle contact with their adversaries... and of course the wild card... the Yugoslavian navy!!!!

Tsk, tsk... Persia bombing Spanish Morocco... what is the world coming to... France, bring out the Lancs and retaliate over Tehran!!!

:explode:

Come try that over Berlin and see what explodes then... -_-:cannon:

Tsk, tsk... Persia bombing Spanish Morocco... what is the world coming to... France, bring out the Lancs and retaliate over Tehran!!!

:explode:

Come try that over Berlin and see what explodes then... -_-:cannon:

B)

Die Gross-Pölnische Luftwaffe (Abteilung Lodz) ist nicht mehr da...

Your nation has overrun an air base at xLodz which included the following planes:

2 Fw-190A-3

General Jasinski fought bravely with his last two planes, being left alone by his high command when the evacuation of the other air forces was executed.

Because of the striking resemblance, for those old enough to appreciate the reference...

Dang, Europe is an exciting place! When does the sap start running in these Maple Trees?

O Canada!

Our home and native land!

True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,

The True North strong and free!

Race

I have some fleet loitering around somewhere... want me to come and make things exciting for ya too? Hold on a sec, let me get through Poland, Northern Russia, Finland, Sweden and Norway and past Iceland and i'll be right there!!! :joker::ninja::cannon:

LOL you have a full dance ticket Mickey!! I'm travelling to Netherlands again but I'm only there for a day and in meetings with my business partner. Still want to have that beer sometime!

Well, i guess you couldn't wait your turn, eh? :pirate:

Die Gross-Pölnische Luftwaffe (Abteilung Lodz) ist nicht mehr da...

Your nation has overrun an air base at xLodz which included the following planes:

2 Fw-190A-3

General Jasinski fought bravely with his last two planes, being left alone by his high command when the evacuation of the other air forces was executed.

Because of the striking resemblance, for those old enough to appreciate the reference...

I really like that movie-just watched it the other day.