Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, is what i'm doing, just moving along... coming to your neighbourhood soon!!! :ninja::woohoo:

:blink::wacko::D:explode:

I guess you could say.... Honey, We're HEEEERE!!!! :D

Come to me :ninja: Were waiting :pirate: FOR YOU :cannon: :cannon: :cannon:

• 2 weeks later...

They do. I have over 40 divisions in Sweden that have suffered a fair amount of combat attrition, and he just shot down 400 Ju-188's this turn.

On the bright side for you guys, a weather cancellation just caused the Syrian 7th army to barely survive an attack while blocked from retreat. Had that attack succeeded, i would have won the first battle for the Stalingrad area. Now it's still up in the air.

Interesting times... :D

They do. I have over 40 divisions in Sweden that have suffered a fair amount of combat attrition, and he just shot down 400 Ju-188's this turn.

On the bright side for you guys, a weather cancellation just caused the Syrian 7th army to barely survive an attack while blocked from retreat. Had that attack succeeded, i would have won the first battle for the Stalingrad area. Now it's still up in the air.

Interesting times... :D

Hope it stays bright so our planes can drop something out of the air.

Good to see some fight is left in the Swedes! Iceland, did you drop? I see Canada has gone to war with Iceland, Race, did you make a deal to steal your TA's provinces again?

My TA dropped out 35 turns ago. Now I am trying to deal with the replacement of a replacement and I think Doug Link can verify it hasn't been all that easy.

Not sure I can top Germany's performance with Denmark but it is a goal worth shooting for.

Tallyho

Good to see some fight is left in the Swedes! Iceland, did you drop? I see Canada has gone to war with Iceland, Race, did you make a deal to steal your TA's provinces again?

My TA dropped out 35 turns ago. Now I am trying to deal with the replacement of a replacement and I think Doug Link can verify it hasn't been all that easy.

Not sure I can top Germany's performance with Denmark but it is a goal worth shooting for.

Tallyho

Uh-oh, should i be building a Nordwall to protect Denmark?!? :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...

Tallyho

Uh-oh, should i be building a Nordwall to protect Denmark?!? :ninja:

Naaa, who would want to invade unprotected Denmark? That would be as silly as invading unprotected Ireland!

Race