Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

Dang, Europe is an exciting place! When does the sap start running in these Maple Trees?

O Canada!

Our home and native land!

True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,

The True North strong and free!

Race

I have some fleet loitering around somewhere... want me to come and make things exciting for ya too? Hold on a sec, let me get through Poland, Northern Russia, Finland, Sweden and Norway and past Iceland and i'll be right there!!! :joker::ninja::cannon:

LOL you have a full dance ticket Mickey!! I'm travelling to Netherlands again but I'm only there for a day and in meetings with my business partner. Still want to have that beer sometime!

Well, i guess you couldn't wait your turn, eh? :pirate:

Hey you are bombing my Peace Keepers! They were working too, it was peaceful until the Hun showed up!

Race

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, Europe is an exciting place! When does the sap start running in these Maple Trees?

O Canada!

Our home and native land!

True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,

The True North strong and free!

Race

I have some fleet loitering around somewhere... want me to come and make things exciting for ya too? Hold on a sec, let me get through Poland, Northern Russia, Finland, Sweden and Norway and past Iceland and i'll be right there!!! :joker::ninja::cannon:

LOL you have a full dance ticket Mickey!! I'm travelling to Netherlands again but I'm only there for a day and in meetings with my business partner. Still want to have that beer sometime!

Well, i guess you couldn't wait your turn, eh? :pirate:

Hey you are bombing my Peace Keepers! They were working too, it was peaceful until the Hun showed up!

Race

Oh, i'm sorry... my spies reported an invasion of our northern friends the Swedes so we had to make sure no harm was done to the knäckebröt-munchers... :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...

* That Single Marine Tactic of Persia sure makes for slow progress in the UAE...

* Poland keeps showing new divisions... where will it stop?!?

* Due to great popular demand, Reichskanzler Mickey has authorised official searches for great new salmon breeding areas. Great hopes are had about the fjords, lakes and rivers of Germany's northern neighbours. First contact with the new harvesting area has been made and the Reichskanzler is confident the evil obstruction of the Canadian monopolists on salmon export will be overcome and all of Europe can enjoy salmon as they should again.

* For sale against any reasonable offer: extensive air base complex at Radom. Never bombed, so in pristine state. wrecks of 4000 planes will have to be removed before use. It is hoped that the Egyptians will purchase the air base, it seems they will need to rebase their air force yet again in the near future.

* German engineers lauded for their incredible accomplishment as they designed, built and sent three entire pre-constructed shipyards plus spare parts to the Lowlands by rail for shipment to Great Britain. New british ships built can be expected to be almost as good as the Tirpitz class, according to Chief Engineer Kwatschsprecher.

* That Single Marine Tactic of Persia sure makes for slow progress in the UAE...

* Due to great popular demand, Reichskanzler Mickey has authorised official searches for great new salmon breeding areas. Great hopes are had about the fjords, lakes and rivers of Germany's northern neighbours. First contact with the new harvesting area has been made and the Reichskanzler is confident the evil obstruction of the Canadian monopolists on salmon export will be overcome and all of Europe can enjoy salmon as they should again.

* For sale against any reasonable offer: extensive air base complex at Radom. Never bombed, so in pristine state. wrecks of 4000 planes will have to be removed before use. It is hoped that the Egyptians will purchase the air base, it seems they will need to rebase their air force yet again in the near future.

* German engineers lauded for their incredible accomplishment as they designed, built and sent three entire pre-constructed shipyards plus spare parts to the Lowlands by rail for shipment to Great Britain. New british ships built can be expected to be almost as good as the Tirpitz class, according to Chief Engineer Kwatschsprecher.

Well, we may build some light cruisers, instead of just destroyers, and actually improve upon the Tirpitz.

Well, we may build some light cruisers, instead of just destroyers, and actually improve upon the Tirpitz.

Pfft, find some enemy ships to fight first before you make all kinds of boisterous claims. Maybe you should install FUEL-tanks on your ships, so your navy wouldn't be restricted to having to fight their Great Naval Battles against stationary targets like city fortifications where they are towed to by fishing boats. The monitors have gone out of style in the 19th century...

So sad you scoff at Marines, they are so handy :(

* Canada continues to threaten our most beloved northern neighbours the Swedes, but the German armed forces stand at the ready to repel the dastardly invaders from Scandinavia wherever they may try to seize it! Stand fast, my fellow Swedes, together we will make sure there will be no defiling Canadian presence in Northern Greater Germany Scandinavia!!!

* it seems i really can't do ANYTHING in the south without getting into a fight with the Yugoslavian air force...

* Canada continues to threaten our most beloved northern neighbours the Swedes, but the German armed forces stand at the ready to repel the dastardly invaders from Scandinavia wherever they may try to seize it! Stand fast, my fellow Swedes, together we will make sure there will be no defiling Canadian presence in Northern Greater Germany Scandinavia!!!

* it seems i really can't do ANYTHING in the south without getting into a fight with the Yugoslavian air force...

Then go north....

* Canada continues to threaten our most beloved northern neighbours the Swedes, but the German armed forces stand at the ready to repel the dastardly invaders from Scandinavia wherever they may try to seize it! Stand fast, my fellow Swedes, together we will make sure there will be no defiling Canadian presence in Northern Greater Germany Scandinavia!!! * it seems i really can't do ANYTHING in the south without getting into a fight with the Yugoslavian air force...
Then go north....

Good idea... i think i'll give that a try. :):cannon:

It's not common to see many sentences that contain the words Canadians and Threaten together. ;)

I'm gonna have to cry false on these claims. Just another trumped up justification by the Hun. You sent your proxy Denmark early in this game and when he failed you had to take it on yourself.

Race