Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! We did BBQ, drank beer, and blew things up after it got dark. A most relaxing day and evening.

Race Pilsner

Great 4th, On the river to a beach, big fire, roasted weenies, and yes--the beer. It was a very relaxing day and evening, alittle wet but a great night. Happy 4th to all

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome Des, Welcome Edwin ....

This time, on the other side of the front-line :-)

Hey Des, i have to warn you... with taking over Egypt you also inherited the competition with Germany on who owns the most OIL production at the end of the game.

GAME ON! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Is it game over yet?

This game is just getting started :woohoo::cannon:

What, did you finally reach Central Russia after plodding through 45 provinces-rows of undefended wasteland? :D

Don't forget to be really scared, i'still coming for those oil fiends of yours!!!

Mickey, on 23 Aug 2013 - 12:59 AM, said:

Saint Michael, on 22 Aug 2013 - 6:54 PM, said:

miraeng, on 22 Aug 2013 - 2:06 PM, said:

Is it game over yet?

This game is just getting started :woohoo::cannon:

What, did you finally reach Central Russia after plodding through 45 provinces-rows of undefended wasteland? :D

Don't forget to be really scared, i'still coming for those oil fiends of yours!!!

I'm shaking :joker:

• 4 weeks later...

Have we already taken out everyone is this game--looks like it from this page :unsure:

You haven't taken out me and my buddies! We'll defend ourselves against your villanous aggression to the last drop of petrol and the last bullet!!!

Besides your group and my group, i believe the following nations are still active: Iceland, Sweden, Northern Russia, Central Russia, Morocco. We're fighting the first three (and your group), your group is fighting the last two (and us).

• 4 weeks later...