Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

Hey, any Victory players living in Netherlands, let's have a beer on April 5th in Amsterdam! Is Noon too early to have a good beer?

In the spirit of the Propaganda Section, we can BS each other about the game while still enjoying each other's company and a fine brew or two.

Race

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Friday I have a dinner with my work colleagues. How about if we met for an early lunch Saturday at 11 AM? Edwin is welcome as well if he wants to come.

Race

11 AM? Sounds like a breakfast to me! :D

Most cafe's aren't open that early, but the irish pubs are. The Tara is open from 10 AM and O'Reilly's (i like their club sandwiches) from 11 AM.

No, Friday I have a dinner with my work colleagues. How about if we met for an early lunch Saturday at 11 AM? Edwin is welcome as well if he wants to come.

Race

Most cafe's aren't open that early, but the irish pubs are. The Tara is open from 10 AM and O'Reilly's (i like their club sandwiches) from 11 AM.

Is O'Reilly's at:

Paleisstraat 103, 1012 ZL, Amsterdam // Tel. +31 20 6249498

I think I have been there before. I will get my hotel room early and head there! 11 AM sounds great.

Race

Race

Is O'Reilly's at:

I think I have been there before. I will get my hotel room early and head there! 11 AM sounds great.

Race

That's the one. :)

Race

Is O'Reilly's at:

Race

That's the one. :)

Mickey can you send me an email address by private message I can use for planning our meeting?

Race

Race

I may be able to join you. Have another appointment that day, but I think it's later in the day. If I'm still welcome now that Tunisia is almost gone.....

Guest Spongebob

Is that the one with the red light? :blush:

You going to come soak up a brew also Captain?? ;)

Race

I fear if I turned up I would end up in the canal cheered on by the lynch mob

Race

Never! This is just about having a couple rounds of good beer and seeing people in person we only have met in the game.

Race

Race

Never! This is just about having a couple rounds of good beer and seeing people in person we only have met in the game.

Race

You clearly have no idea what Spongy did to the Red Ladies last time he was here... :laugh::ninja: