Rolling Thunder Forums

game 93

gecko

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Kudoes" to Des/Saudi Arabia for destroying my 6th Army. I'm sure beating 17 mech/armor divisions is much more satisfying than losing 18 cavalry divisions. Of course, it was only possible because of the numerous TAS missions by Des' all time favorite airplane, the Ju-88.

"Kudoes" to Des/Saudi Arabia for destroying my 6th Army. I'm sure beating 17 mech/armor divisions is much more satisfying than losing 18 cavalry divisions. Of course, it was only possible because of the numerous TAS missions by Des' all time favorite airplane, the Ju-88.

Well, if you know you play against Des, shouldn't your favorite airplane then not be the Spit-V/Me-109F-2/Yak-1/takeyourpickofshittyamericanaircraft and make sure you can give FC to your forces? Or try a few base strikes, he doesn't seem to care about protecting his own bases. :)

Des had around 100 of those Ju-88 groups in Vic91, but they were quickly gone after a single turn of TBSA by Mark and me. ;)

Oh, don't worry, Mick. I have plenty Spitfire VC's. But when he's in the province, trapping me in the city...kinda negates the FC. And whom do I attack via TAS? Des, whose several Motor divisions are much softer than the Pz II's? Or UAE, who has 14 KV-1A's right on my border? The 6th was a lost cause; better to accept it.

The 6th was a lost cause; better to accept it.

Aaaah... there you have it!!!

Never create a 6th army or legion... it's been jinxed for most of history! :D

It seems there is a nation that won't hesitate to stoop to double-crossing someone who's group is already on it's knees. Well, if that turns out to be true, i guess as small outsider the least i can do is make sure that that treacherous action is not going to pay off as a nett positive in the end... :)

He made it in the RWE with it.

Ah, looking for Casus Belli while seeking the moral highground; that I understand.

That doesn't apply to your accusation.

I just hope we can avoid another Icesave-affair. Getting a bit xenophobic after 'welcoming' all those French, German, Italian, Chech, British troups and planes.

Cheers!

Ah, looking for Casus Belli while seeking the moral highground; that I understand.

I just hope we can avoid another Icesave-affair. Getting a bit xenophobic after 'welcoming' all those French, German, Italian, Chech, British troups and planes.

Cheers!

So.... you deny having made an agreement with Germany where he wouldn't bomb your corps in Amsterdam to oblivion if you wouldn't attack the city?

Cheers!

So.... you deny having made an agreement with Germany where he wouldn't bomb your corps in Amsterdam to oblivion if you wouldn't attack the city?

So... now I stand trial before Mickeys International Court of Law?

But just for the sake of it: yes, I deny I made that agreement with Germany.

Besides, what would be the benefit of such an agreement: keeping my troups (all 7 INF-divs) to defend the only city I still own(ed) while Germany could use his planes elsewhere?!

Is that the reason I would 'stoop to double-crossing someone who's group is already on it's knees.'? Walking those INFjes straight to xBerlin?

I suggest you inform yourself better (PM's are read, BTW) before publicly accusing someone and trying to DW on him. I think Bulldog is able enough to defend himself without Icelandic interference

Or do you have other, more Predator-oriented affiliations?

Cheers!

So... now I stand trial before Mickeys International Court of Law?

But just for the sake of it: yes, I deny I made that agreement with Germany.

Besides, what would be the benefit of such an agreement: keeping my troups (all 7 INF-divs) to defend the only city I still own(ed) while Germany could use his planes elsewhere?!

Is that the reason I would 'stoop to double-crossing someone who's group is already on it's knees.'? Walking those INFjes straight to xBerlin?

I suggest you inform yourself better (PM's are read, BTW) before publicly accusing someone and trying to DW on him. I think Bulldog is able enough to defend himself without Icelandic interference

Or do you have other, more Predator-oriented allegiances?

PM's may have been read but weren't answered (sent to your Canadian TA, should you want to inquire... no reply whatsoever is an answer in itself in such cases), and yes i'm sure your TA Bulldog will survive without my help. :)

I'm sure Predator doesn't need my help, nor could he receive any or give any given the distance between us. No, my interests and aims lie much closer to home... interests that just got a lot harder to achieve, possibly causing a shift in aims. I'm sure the Professor can tell you details about that. After all, he got a lengthy PM from me on the subject...

I think Bulldog is able enough to defend himself without Icelandic interference

and yes i'm sure your TA Bulldog will survive without my help. :)

Ah Bulldog, Rottweiler, It seems I'm surrounded by dogs!

(and mice..)

:)

Beware The Mouse That Roars... :ninja:

And continuing good movie references: beware of this little mouse, as it can swim like a rat and will strike like the Killer Bunny when it finally reaches Europe... :cannon: