Rolling Thunder Forums

game 93

gecko

And then the enemy was everywhere...like locusts...too many to kill...too many to even know what to shoot at...too may to survive...ports are burning...ships are sinking...fire and death is everywhere...yet we find a way to fight on...payment is due!

Bah, USA, Canada, Ireland, Great Britain and France are all that attacked me last turn. You guys want me to give you a couple of turns, let you round up more help to maybe even the odds a bit?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah, USA, Canada, Ireland, Great Britain and France are all that attacked me last turn. You guys want me to give you a couple of turns, let you round up more help to maybe even the odds a bit?

Tsssss

You have the production of 2 countries, your friends even more landing left and right being bullish about your strength and capabilities and then marching in South of France in the numbers and now complaining about a fair fight?

Makes the game a bit more interesting, couple of newbees on naval ops versus die hard vets on the land!

And then the enemy was everywhere...like locusts...too many to kill...too many to even know what to shoot at...too may to survive...ports are burning...ships are sinking...fire and death is everywhere...yet we find a way to fight on...payment is due!

Can I interest you guys in a (used) rolled up newspaper to swat them back into the sea? It didn't work for me, but its the thought that counts!

I seem to recall a comment about it not being fair when my group was fighting LowLands; even though it was LL that initiated combat with a known total alliance. Now you're insinuating your current war isn't fair when you initiated it against a known total alliance?

Now that is fuzzy logic!

Really?!! The Irish too.....aren't they a long way from home then......

I'm certainly not complaining. This is what is fun. I was offering to let them get some help after all. Canada, you were practically begging me to go to war with you just a couple of weeks ago, and now we have it. I think you will not like it so much.

Fair enough. But yes, we are having fun on the forum. This situation certainly livened things up!

I'm still amused by the fünftausend Schiffe!

I definitely want to play an island nation again~

OMG! I can't believe I forgot that order...that is going to cost me...the Italians will be happy at the ineptness of my generals! :angry2:

DW? :P

Or was it CD? (concede defeat)

OMG! I can't believe I forgot that order...that is going to cost me...the Italians will be happy at the ineptness of my generals! :angry2:

DW? :P

Or was it CD? (concede defeat)

cd? I think we are a long way from that... you win some battles... you lose some battles...granted I will take a hit this turn but this war has just begun...