Rolling Thunder Forums

game 93

gecko

Mmmm...that tactic is foreign to me ...but then if you read my signature line you would understand that...

...we put feelers out to U.S. and Canada about a partnership early in the game and nothing seemed to come of that....but what puzzles me is why go to southern france and attack in such a way as to drive straight southeast to Marseilles and cut spain off from expanding and therefore making an enemy of our whole alliance....If you planned to fight spain all along wouldn't you just attack him while he was fighting Portugal and morocco was helping Algeria turn back Tunisia and Libya???

Reading signatures? I guess some of us need to emphasize their experience. I'm not going to read pages of references, this is the Twitter age, bring it down to 140 characters!

And planned all along? You give us too much credits. We just live by the day, a comrade got gangbanged, we intervened before we settled on any plans and then one day you guys woke up and decided South of France should be yours, take it or leave it. Your whole approach to collaboration seems to fit your predator profile though :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if anybody in your group could read a map, or had the sense of a donkey, they would know that taking a swath across the south of France isolating the Iberian penninsula, was the same as a declaration of war with any person who ever played the game.

Mmm, I didn't know that.

And in our group I'm famous for my huge donkey-sense.

I certainly didn't mean to DW on all Vic!-players..!

Well, if anybody in your group could read a map, or had the sense of a donkey, they would know that taking a swath across the south of France isolating the Iberian penninsula, was the same as a declaration of war with any person who ever played the game.

Mmm, I didn't know that.

And in our group I'm famous for my huge donkey-sense.

I certainly didn't mean to DW on all Vic!-players..!

Oh boy are you hitting the nail there, Ass is your middle name Lord. Too dumb to understand you were dead, game over man, game over.

PS He didn't get my message. Reading signatures, maps, what's next? The rules??? Looking ahead? Man, we're so paranoid we make looking in our backview mirrors a ninja art thing!

Far be it for me to get personal in this recent flare-up, but yeah.... Those Atlantic's, right? I mean with 4~5 of them struggling for a secure land front for what, over a dozen turns now in France... We'll you'd think they would have the smarts to leave from about La Rochelle across eastward and down for Spain! After all, to do otherwise as it was so prophetically put "was the same as a declaration of war with any person who ever played the game"! Yes Professor, go back and read the rules!!!

.... My brain hurts.

Mmmm...that tactic is foreign to me ...but then if you read my signature line you would understand that...

...we put feelers out to U.S. and Canada about a partnership early in the game and nothing seemed to come of that....but what puzzles me is why go to southern france and attack in such a way as to drive straight southeast to Marseilles and cut spain off from expanding and therefore making an enemy of our whole alliance....If you planned to fight spain all along wouldn't you just attack him while he was fighting Portugal and morocco was helping Algeria turn back Tunisia and Libya???

Reading signatures? I guess some of us need to emphasize their experience. I'm not going to read pages of references, this is the Twitter age, bring it down to 140 characters!

And planned all along? You give us too much credits. We just live by the day, a comrade got gangbanged, we intervened before we settled on any plans and then one day you guys woke up and decided South of France should be yours, take it or leave it. Your whole approach to collaboration seems to fit your predator profile though :)

ahh the typical gangbang I can relate as I had to come to my ally's aide as well....still quite impressive you came so far to help in such a short time....as for France no one woke up one day and decided to go there it was the plan for the Spanish all along...

A bit of Historic trivia:

While many read in their history books that Paul Revere ran through the countryside warning people "The British are coming! The British are coming!" That quote appears to be only myth. While he did warn the populace along with several other riders (who didn't get credit). It's now firmly believed he didn't actually say the famous quote, because a large part of the population in the area considered themselves British! And almost all were British subjects.

The British are coming....the British are coming... :woohoo::woohoo::python:

well your holiday flights to the Azoren needs to be cancelled...

Well since you decided to make an enemy of Morocco than I guess there are a couple of British fleets in the area we can pay a visit to...