Rolling Thunder Forums

game 93

gecko

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 fighters over all of my 4 airbases... check!

50 LAA on all my ships... check!

50 cool landing ships built... check!

50 line landing divisions... check!

Pfew! Passed the Predator-check, i can start moving! :D

Nah, sails cost valuable wool and we don't have that many sheep. Whatever wool we have goes into winter clothing for our soldiers so they can operate well in teh harsh arctic climate.

Come on guys, I know I have a warped sense of humor, but nobody at all found that funny?!?

-I guess it's time to quit my alcohol and drug abuse :woohoo: (just kidding)

I thought it was funny...

know what else is funny!? two groups quit fighting each other and a third group joined those two to start fighting us...what's up with that is everyone that scared!

I am happy to report after today there is one less enemy airbase in play :woohoo:

Oh man

That's insane, the amount of Spanish airpower, it ain't funny!

We were not trying to amuse you. I told you it would not be easy. By having everybody go just ahead of me, you got 2 turns each on me, and there are 6 of you, so you had some nice early success, but now you have to actually fight, and I hope you packed a lunch, because it will take you awhile if you plan on winning.

We were not trying to amuse you. I told you it would not be easy. By having everybody go just ahead of me, you got 2 turns each on me, and there are 6 of you, so you had some nice early success, but now you have to actually fight, and I hope you packed a lunch, because it will take you awhile if you plan on winning.

Ahhhh but you are, you are amusing me :)

So anything else happening elsewhere in this game? kinda dull forum isn't it? (besides the sheeps)