Rolling Thunder Forums

game 93

gecko

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see...

Czech DW'd North Russia and attacked in the Baltic States, Iceland hit Norway with exploding sheep, Italy reclaimed all the important mainland cities, I see South Russia has terrorized Central Russia, and a fleet of Swedish fishing vessels were spotted trolling in the Black Sea.

Well... i left the sheep behind to do some sightseeing around the Fjords... does that count?

If you left the sheep behind as you say; what of the multiple reports of exploding sheep around said fjords, hmmm??? Next thing you'll be pointing the finger of blame at Trans Jordan???

Well... i left the sheep behind to do some sightseeing around the Fjords... does that count?

If you left the sheep behind as you say; what of the multiple reports of exploding sheep around said fjords, hmmm??? Next thing you'll be pointing the finger of blame at Trans Jordan???

LOL...I think!

• 3 weeks later...

Seriously USA? Now you need to delay? Canada is already full on chicken sh!t by delaying until the day before me, knowing I can't delay enough to get reports, with your other TA's going right after me.

You guys all delayed before attacking me until just before my turn, (except GB) which gave you all two turns before I could react. You have 6 guys attacking 1. And still the only solution you can come up with is to try and prevent me from getting battle reports. Man up, sheesh.

BTW, it won't save your marines in Pau. Just like last turn, I knew where the Canadians were going, and I know where you are going too. I will kill them all, and there will be great sadness in the USA.

6 guys attacking 1

and I know where you are going too. I will kill them all, and there will be great sadness in the USA.

More like 4 of us versus 3 of you with the 3 of you holding 6 countries and us the French farmers. And like you say, you are a formidable player, killing left and right, with 2 friends behind you running havoc as well. Man we suck so much we need to play all tricks we can come up with.

Or you rather have a 1 on 1. You on you peninsula with all your industry and resources and me landing a couple of marines and try again 30 turns from now?

Just remember who picked this fight....

Pfft... try being the one landing alone against a solid block of adjecent TA's with all their air forces having a go at you while you have no bombers even capable of reaching land... :laugh:

I have been very impressed by the coordination and amount of attacks along the Spanish and Portuguese coastlines...the attrition is brutal

Moroccan defenses remain on high alert...as the Italians bomber group just found out!

Our defenses now boast a speed class 7 fighter...who wants some of that!?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like Rumania and Greece are ready to make their move...the islands seem to have peaked and come up short...so what do the Italians do now that they are cut off by allies in every direction!?

The same thing the Icelandics do: to Denmark!!! :D

• 4 weeks later...

I have no respect for players that use the force peace order to get players out of the game...I am specifically talking about the Canada and U.S. players...and even more so lowlands who was not even part of the war...lowlands you are gutless and have no game, you couldn't even beat the weakened german position who was fighting two fronts...

the Spanish treasury didn't tank for overspending it was lack of taxes from lost territory...same reason why his morale got low..that and being at war with a dozen countries who have banded against our alliance...spain was fighting off Italy,britain,ireland,canada, U.S. and the French and you have to force peace to win...maybe you guys should go find another game to play because if you have to force peace on a guy that you outnumber 6 to 1 on the ground then YOU SUCK!!!!

players like yourselves that don't play within the framework of the way the game should be played should be banned from the game...always looking for a loophole to circumvent the rules and the spirit of the game...