Rolling Thunder Forums

Guest Spongebob

Funny Kurryarsier but let me just say at this point...

The sponge begs forgivness for sins of the past, please dont invade Denmark you will find the country is littered with dying from a crippling disease and you will become infected. The border is closed.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spongebob,

I am willing to promise that

- As long as you don't DW on Germany

- As long as core Denmark (Vejle, Esbjerg, Arhus, Viborg, Albord, Odense and Copenhagen and their cities) is held by you

- As long as you don't release me from this promise.

I

- Will not DW Denmark,

- Will not drop mines in BAL- or SKA sea zones.

- Will not cede locations to your enemies within 3 land SMR of the Danish/German border.

Now this is a temporary, public offer.

Take it or leave it. But stop prentending and spreading the idea that I cannot be trusted, as it is really annoying.,

Spongebob,

- As long as core Denmark (Vejle, Esbjerg, Arhus, Viborg, Albord, Odense and Copenhagen and their cities) is held by you

I

- Will not DW Denmark,

- Will not cede locations to your enemies within 3 land SMR of the Danish/German border.

Take it or leave it. But stop prentending and spreading the idea that I cannot be trusted, as it is really annoying.,

I'm not so sure i'd make that one-sided agreement with a Denmark unable to attack overseas... <_<

Guest Spongebob

Spongebob,

I

- Will not DW Denmark,

Shut up Micky - Dagger consider this spit on my hand as accepted and I will now change my tech!!!!

Spongebob,

I

- Will not DW Denmark,

Shut up Micky - Dagger consider this spit on my hand as accepted and I will now change my tech!!!!

To Russian Tech? :laugh:

*ducks* :ninja:

Guest Spongebob

To Russian Tech? :laugh:

*ducks* :ninja:

Russian? RUSSIAN? - The only Russian I will be doing in Russin to you border to give you a slap, obviously via the Med.... and Italy.... and Austria, just dont go getting yourself killed until I arrive.

But seriously I am going to try and do something new. I am going to stay put. I will try and develope a self sustaining ecconomy and batten down the hatches, not DW on anyone and only defend to see if its possible, lets face it I have no chance against anyone. I could pop overseas for a few scraps but that would only allow everyone to pick a fight with me.

No if I could guarantee everyone else would leave me alone then I would prepare and invasion fleet and head off to descover the New World.

I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens now, unusal game this is becoming already and not even hit T1

Don't knock Russian Tech, oh Square One. The very first game I played--#50, I think--was as Baltic States with Russian tech. I built a fleet, sailed to the Med, and successfully CB'ed xMessina. Granted, I haven't had many successes like that, outside of surviving #81 and #87, that is.

Newest map:

victory-map-diplomacy-94t00b.png

Bulgaria: Fastfreddy

Canada: Greybeard

Czechoslovakia: Mickey

Denmark: Spongebob

Egypt: Reece

Germany: Dageraad

Hungary: Keith

Ireland: Monty

Lowlands: Harbinger of Death

Norway: Coling

Poland: Greybeard

Rumania: Edwin

Switzerland: Kurassier

Tunisia: Sven Drake

Only Hungary and Poland left unclaimed. Apparently everyone is afraid of the mouse. Hmm. That leaves me alone with the mouse. Better start building better mousetraps up to turn 41 and big cats after that. .

Guest Spongebob

Hello Keith Dont Kill the Sponge, the Sponge is small and weak and boney, no meat on the Sponges, we wish to be left in piece :(

Hey Dag you have Yugo coloured but no name, what you not telling us :angry2:

Hello Keith Dont Kill the Sponge, the Sponge is small and weak and boney, no meat on the Sponges, we wish to be left in piece :(

Hey Dag you have Yugo coloured but no name, what you not telling us :angry2:

And you put Keith in Hungary and then state Hungary is unclaimed. Is that a comment on Keith's playing abilities? :oops: