Rolling Thunder Forums

Guest Spongebob

Invite them all for a nice glass of beer.

I could do that but I am still awaiting introductions from the Scandinavian Empire and a groveling letter of appology from the leader of the Swiss for he ill timed declaration of war. I can only hope he sees the error of his ways and begs the forgivness of Spongistan so I can create Utopia in Spongistanians image. I dont want so Swiss jackboots finding a friendly road through France and Lowlands putting it in smelling distance of my fair nation.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Invite them all for a nice glass of beer.

I could do that but I am still awaiting introductions from the Scandinavian Empire and a groveling letter of appology from the leader of the Swiss for he ill timed declaration of war. I can only hope he sees the error of his ways and begs the forgivness of Spongistan so I can create Utopia in Spongistanians image. I dont want so Swiss jackboots finding a friendly road through France and Lowlands putting it in smelling distance of my fair nation.

Be careful what you wish for. After all, 'utopia' means 'nowhere'....

Guest Spongebob

Did someone say Idleswine, you're a bit late to the party. You do realise that because you're a new forum member, that you stayed quite from the start and that you're now looking for allies mean they will instinctively think that you are ME!!!!

Time for everyone to invade Austria

Did someone say Idleswine, you're a bit late to the party. You do realise that because you're a new forum member, that you stayed quite from the start and that you're now looking for allies mean they will instinctively think that you are ME!!!!

Time for everyone to invade Austria

No, I did an RNA on Denmark.

First order next turn, DW Denmark! Woohoo!!! :woohoo::beer:

Now, where did I put my navy??? :pirate2::drunk:

Guest Spongebob

Yes I am the biggest nightmare for a lot of people and you my Swiss cheese can just bring it on. If your determined to come and face a beat down then your going to have to go through someone. I dont think they will be too happy to let you stomp all over their turf.

Can someone also please educate the idleswine who he was speaking with - Emperor Spongebob the 28th of Spongistan; and that he should beg forgiveness for his insulin and offer his virgin daughters as concubines for my entertainment along with statues of my greatness and a big fat roll of cash.

Or, as we all know if he does not then he will be INVADED..... Oooops sorry, forgot - Karma - Spongistan is not going to invade anyone, we are going to concentrate on producing crops and developing a self sustaining ecconomy so we dont need anyone knocking on our door with rice bowls in hand. Nothing for you here, this Empire is for local people only.

Look lets face facts someone somewhere is going to try and invade Spongistan, and I dont mean KurryArseier who will DW out of principle but has no real chance of invading me. Anyway the thing is I look pretty secure, diplomatic efforts seems to have secured all borders and sea crossings unless someone somewhere double crosses me. I got this promise from Germany to leave me alone and not help anyone to invade me by ceding locations within striking distance. I got deals on the go with several nations that are not public so cannot discuss; but who is going to do the dirty deed?

Unless someone sails the seas and lands or awaits paras and drops in for tea I cannot see how its going to pan out.

Maybe the wider world can help out a deperate Sponge here. Now theoretically if you were going to invade Spongistan, from the nation you currently control then how would you do it, wild plans and ideas accepted.

Maybe Portugal is going to invade, Maybe Bulgaria, Maybe the rag heads in Saudi, come on how outlandish can your plan be?

Map for turn 2:

(With thanks to El paso Pete)

victory-map-diplomacy-94t02.png

- The first TA's become clear.

- Still large parts from which nothing is known

- Next time:: war.

- Caught some spies. Already?

(further more I would like to mention that the luftwaffe starts off the game with crap. First time ever with the German units for me).