Rolling Thunder Forums

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GB checking in.

When I started on turn 1 orders I felt a powerful urge to write BFDU SEC xBelfast 3. Someone mentioned it being an IRA thing, but what would Individual Retirement Accounts have to do with Victory?

Good luck everybody! (Well, almost everybody...)

I know what you mean, Vike. I feel a powerful urge, too. Every morning. Then I cop a squat on the throne, wipe with Spongebob (damn, but he's handy!), and that's all she wrote!

Guest Spongebob

Okay I can take most things but being shoved up Svens Sphincter is a line that should never be crossed. You just got yourself a big fat target painted on your back fat boy, With Germany allowing me to live I can focus on building a nice larger invasion force and land in Tunisia, just need to work out the logistics, to pay the ferry man and figure out where Tunisia is :python:

Okay I can take most things but being shoved up Svens Sphincter is a line that should never be crossed. You just got yourself a big fat target painted on your back fat boy, With Germany allowing me to live I can focus on building a nice larger invasion force and land in Tunisia, just need to work out the logistics, to pay the ferry man and figure out where Tunisia is :python:

FAT?? I'm not fat!! *pats the Zane gut lovingly* To steal a line from Mickey, this is a fuel tank for a sex machine. (Unfortunately, it's out of gas.)

The game is afoot! The first turn results are rolling in. Whatever tech you chose, you're stuck with it!

I will now disclose my grand strategy: I plan on conquering every province/city bordering the Mediterranean Sea. Yes, I realize there's the inconvenience on declaring war on a dozen nations--okay, thirteen; sorry, GB, I forgot about Malta--but what can you do? They're in the way!

I will not stop until Club Med is Club Tunis!

And if you believe what I say, I have some prime real estate in Akhd for you. Oh, wait, that's in Saudi Arabia.

Following in the footsteps of Hannibal, who started from the same area. He didn't make it by the way.

True, but after the equivalent of TP73 he still owned Tunisia, Libya, Algeria, Morocco, Spain, southern France and most of Italy (except xRome and a few other significant cities) so I like his chances for winning the game....

Following in the footsteps of Hannibal, who started from the same area. He didn't make it by the way.

True, but after the equivalent of TP73 he still owned Tunisia, Libya, Algeria, Morocco, Spain, southern France and most of Italy (except xRome and a few other significant cities) so I like his chances for winning the game....

Nah, not entirely true, distances were longer, travelling was slower, so he was still in turn 50 or something... :-)

Guest Spongebob
Whos this Hannibal chap, I need to DW on him

Be careful spongecus, Hannibal eats sponges and fava beans with a nice chianti....

Im not worried, I'll just feed him to the pigs. So has anyone done an RNA on Denmark to see if I am in residence? has anyone bothered to offer the hand of friendship to the Sponge? I have to say that after 30+ games I have got these first few turns down to an artform, not a single mistake or mucked up order in sight.