Rolling Thunder Forums

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is because your fish bait, small, squirmy and just a little bit horrid, Dags, let me at him let me get to Switzerland

Hey did you hear about the new spongecus tanks? They have 6 gears, 1 forward and 5 reverse. The forward is in case the enemy gets behind them...... :woohoo::beer:

Hi Guys,

Getting close to that first turn for Game 94 but still have a few open nations so if you have any friends you can recruit (or if you were thinking about jumping into Game 94 but haven't yet) now is the time to contact me so we can things going :) Check the Game 94 threat in the News from the Front forum for nation availability.

Best of luck to everyone!

Russ

Last map before the game actually starts:

victory-map-diplomacy-94t00c.png

Bulgaria: Fastfreddy

Czechoslovakia: Mickey

Denmark: Spongebob

Egypt: Reece

Germany: Dageraad

Great Britain: Viking Pilot

Ireland: Monty

Lowlands: Harbinger of Death

Norway: Coling

Rumania: Edwin

Switzerland: Kurassier

Tunisia: Sven Drake

USA: Elpasopete

Yugoslavia: Keith

Only Hungary, Poland and Canada left vacant.

Of course I do ;-).

And despite the fact that the shae of your country is like a dagger pointed at the heart of Germany, I am not moving to Canada.

Day 1 of the new game and you start of with two unplayed neighbours. Something should be done agbout that.

I would very much like to know the outcome of the first set of RNA's that I am planning.

I disagree.

Threats of this severity are usually best treated when they are still small and limited to 10 Static divisions. Now if only Poland and Hungary were actually in the game I would have some target to incite against you, but as they are still unplayed I fear that I have to do the work myself.