Rolling Thunder Forums

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Map for turn 1:

victory-map-diplomacy-94t01.png

Only Canada still left unplayed,

Fifteen declared positions seems about average.

The first TA's usually show up in T2 and T3, but it will take at least half a dozen turns before any clear picture emerges.

I have included the intended war between Switzerland and Denmark, as Kurassier likes to DW Spongebob as a mattter of principle.

Guest Spongebob

Well arnt we all a bunch of funny f**ker :angry2: Thats okay, I can live with it, well for around 10 turns at least. So who has done an RNA on Spongistan? Im not hiding any more and I would like to see how Switzerland is going to get anywhere near to me.

But enough about the Sloppy CurryArse I have a grave concern I wish to air...

SCANDINAVIA? Hellloooooo where are you..... not a single visit from diplomats, no gifts of virgins, no works of art built in my honour.... anyone would think they did not like me

Guest Spongebob

Can't you just feel all the back room deals going on? Embassies on high alert, everybody watching who goes in which embassy? Very interesting...... :santa::beer:

Trust you to make referrances about back passage deals

Can't you just feel all the back room deals going on? Embassies on high alert, everybody watching who goes in which embassy? Very interesting...... :santa::beer:

Trust you to make referrances about back passage deals

Spongebob excels in backroom deals--he gets to try out his new kneepads!

Guest Spongebob

Never mind all this friendly stuff what about all those who dont want to be friends with the Sponge. I sent a small yellow diplomat to Norway and he has been banging on the gate of Oslo for several days now. All he has had for his trouble is boiling oil poured over him, rocks thrown at his head, his ladders pushed from the walls, arrows fired at him (some on fire) and now there throwing back the dead cattle he sent as a gift - whats going on? Is no one civilized any more?

Map for turn 1:

victory-map-diplomacy-94t01.png

Only Canada still left unplayed,

Fifteen declared positions seems about average.

The first TA's usually show up in T2 and T3, but it will take at least half a dozen turns before any clear picture emerges.

I have included the intended war between Switzerland and Denmark, as Kurassier likes to DW Spongebob as a mattter of principle.

We know that Austria and Italy are TA.

And Tunisia and Algeria are TA.

And Trans-Jordan and Egypt are TA.

anyone else want to toss in intel?

El Paso Pete

Guest Spongebob

Well this is amazing, Spongistan has people wanting to be friends, this is very preculiar, its not happened for such a long time I have forgotten what to do. Can anyone advise lil ol Me? :)

I have five, thats right FIVE diplomats waving alliance papers in my face begging me to sign on the dotted line and one rather shabby drunken envoy dribbling over some none agression pact written on the back of a postage stamp.

With Germany vowing to leave me alone I may finally get to create a peaceful Spongistan void of invaders. Can Spongistan survive long enough to create a self sustaining economy?

So people of the world let me know what I should do with all the diplomats, considering they turned up uninvited and without prior letters of introduction.