Rolling Thunder Forums

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either your a master diplomat Micky or a very big fat mouse, the number of players ho have run away from you is unbelievable - Now if only they would run away from me

Pfft... *pats belly lovingly*... this isn't fat, it's a fuel tank for a sex machine!!! :joker:

Either your a master diplomat Micky or a very big fat mouse, the number of players ho have run away from you is unbelievable - Now if only they would run away from me

Considering the amount of people that want to get through me to reach you you must be very tasty.

Pfft... *pats belly lovingly*... this isn't fat, it's a fuel tank for a sex machine!!! :joker:

Oh, I just GOTTA borrow that line!

Guest Spongebob

I just had delivered to the Royal Palace in Copenhagen Dags contract, its 4097 pages of Small Print, now I am sure within the Small Print i found a line that said "All Sponges Must Die" - I am going to get my lawyers to look it over but it may take a while, the last contract they looked at was for cavity wall insulation.

That's the advantage of using the forum: everyone knows exactly what was agreed upon.

It has a disadvantage too: if I break my part of the deal everyone will know and my reputation (If I had any) will be in tatters.

Guest Spongebob

Well it seems my Lawyers have found NO loop holes in this contract, however being small, yellow, square and paranoid there will be no harm in letting an extra 4 sets of eyes look it over and see if they can find anything.

Just being safe.

While im here I may as well ask.... where the hell are all the declarations? now I can understand most nations fearing the sponge and choosing to remain hidden because they do not know where I am but for once everyone knows I am in Denmark, I would have thought everyone would have waved a national flag and accepted that they are safe from the Sponge.

I have decided that I must sail to America and create this as Spongistanian Colony

12 positions are known on the forum more than a week before the start of turn 1, We have still more than a week before the first RNA's start rolling in.

Maybe there are some large collective setups in this game

Guest Spongebob

You could be buying some nuts

Or kissing your sister good morning when you wake up to – what have the town’s folk done to me

They have run away with your sister yeah

They can’t sell her for much, she’s withered

But they have glued you to the chair

Where you will stay for many many many years

And your hair will grow all long down to the pavement

I will get your mother to walk by and your sister and your grandfather and your small bird

Walking past and then walking back again, All day if the weather is nice

Saying – There’s old moany hair underneath his woolly cave

I curse you

Guest Spongebob

Funny KurryARSE no I have not dropped, I am just trying to figure out a way to get to you that does not involve Germany, a quick trip to the med and a hope skip and jump through Italy is sounding best but with such a small nation I expect you to be dead and carved up before I get there.