Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha-ha-ha ... Chicago ... Hee-Haa-Haa ... Daley .. snort ... Obama ... ha-ha-hoo ... huge crowd around Plaza in Chicago ... Hoo-Hoo.Hee ... first round loss ... oh god ... can't ... stop ... laughing ... :blush::woohoo::rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Watching the crowd from highrise window ... ha-ha-ha ... reactions below ... giggle .. best entertainment you can get ...

So Take your time Pete ... ha-hee-ha ... I'm well entertained!!!

Ha-ha-ha ... Chicago ... Hee-Haa-Haa ... Daley .. snort ... Obama ... ha-ha-hoo ... huge crowd around Plaza in Chicago ... Hoo-Hoo.Hee ... first round loss ... oh god ... can't ... stop ... laughing ... :blush::woohoo::rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Watching the crowd from highrise window ... ha-ha-ha ... reactions below ... giggle .. best entertainment you can get ...

I thought Rio a better choice due to south america never having the games.

I do not see where we are getting much bang for our buck sending in the turns a day earlier. A lot of Saturdays now, seems like moving the due date forward is letting the GM slide the turns back easier to what under the old system would of been Sunday.

I other words I remember very few Sunday turns under the WED due date, but with new tuesday due date a Lot of Saturday turns. With the move of the due date forward there should be a Lot of Thursday and Friday turns, and almost no Saturday turns. Instead we have only seen one turn arrive on Thursday, and a lot of saturday turns.

I say this seriously, not as a sarcastic remark.

As most of us want to have the turns for the weekend, maybe we should move the due date to Monday so we are pretty sure to have two weekends to work on them.

Pete, would this work with your schedule?

I do not see where we are getting much bang for our buck sending in the turns a day earlier. A lot of Saturdays now, seems like moving the due date forward is letting the GM slide the turns back easier to what under the old system would of been Sunday.

I other words I remember very few Sunday turns under the WED due date, but with new tuesday due date a Lot of Saturday turns. With the move of the due date forward there should be a Lot of Thursday and Friday turns, and almost no Saturday turns. Instead we have only seen one turn arrive on Thursday, and a lot of saturday turns.

Looking back at the calendar I see out of the last 10 turns results 7 have arrived on Thursday or Friday, and 3 on a Saturday or Sunday. Not perfect, but not too bad

I thought Rio a better choice due to south america never having the games.

I also agree that Rio is a better choice. And at least it's only a 2 or 3 hour time difference. At the same time I due wish that I had my turn to review with the morning coffee <_<

My favorite headline... "The Ego Has Landed"... Want some just desserts with your comeuppance, Mr President?

I'm very happy for Rio, especially after learning South America has never hosted the games.

Hrm... "Fail to the Chief" may be the new fanfare. <_<

My favorite headline... "The Ego Has Landed"... Want some just desserts with your comeuppance, Mr President?

I'm very happy for Rio, especially after learning South America has never hosted the games.

The only big negative Rio has is there are many areas of the city that even the police do not patrol. Basically, tourists to Rio for the world cup or Olympics will have to be given a map with areas in Red and warnings "Do not go there". I liked a comment I heard from some low end city official, that came out 'It's not as dangerous as some may think as the gangs won't kill tourists. They don't want to scare them from the city'. IN other words, they want more tourists to come in so they can rob them, so killing is a no-no. Wow, I feel safer already.

That being said, Rio has many strong positives and I've always considered it the favorite, the one to beat in this whole process.

The only big negative Rio has is there are many areas of the city that even the police do not patrol. Basically, tourists to Rio for the world cup or Olympics will have to be given a map with areas in Red and warnings "Do not go there". I liked a comment I heard from some low end city official, that came out 'It's not as dangerous as some may think as the gangs won't kill tourists. They don't want to scare them from the city'. IN other words, they want more tourists to come in so they can rob them, so killing is a no-no. Wow, I feel safer already.

That being said, Rio has many strong positives and I've always considered it the favorite, the one to beat in this whole process.

LOL, big negative, areas tourists should not go, lets see, are there any here in LA, ahhhhhh YES.