Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My Oh My. Everyone is so well behaved during Holy week.

Happy Easter!!! :thumbsup:

Actually I'm working off the assumption that if we keep real quiet until later today then Pete will surprise us again.

I love it when a plan comes together :thumbsup::cheers:

Mine skimmed ok...

I just had the order but no other text and when I went back to last turn and compare fleet reports there no change in the fuel amount. On the other hand this only happened with some fleets and not others. Very strange.

In addition I had an LC of fuel to a fleet fail. I made no mistake in the order and there was fuel in the colony.

I issues some skim orders during the movement phase that failed.

And the convoy route skim for the same fleet failed.

Were other convoy route skim was successful.

Mine skimmed ok...

I just had the order but no other text and when I went back to last turn and compare fleet reports there no change in the fuel amount. On the other hand this only happened with some fleets and not others. Very strange.

Hmmmm....same here...1 fleet failed....several others successful! Quick email to Pete time I think :thumbsup:

Mine skimmed ok...

Hmmmm....same here...1 fleet failed....several others successful! Quick email to Pete time I think :thumbsup:

I got a response from Pete about this situation and there was an overflow issue with some fleets causing fuel skims to fail. I don't know about the LC, I did not see that issue. It may have affected transfers too.

• 2 weeks later...
Any word drifting down in the breeze from the Olympian heights of Colorado....?

Printing results now (that takes a while) and then data files to create. My right lower ventral tentacle is twitching, which means it's going to rain....er....rain turns probably by early evening today. Hoping for late afternoon, but there's not much I can do to speed it up at this point.