Rolling Thunder Forums

Santa SRPs

EternusIV

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I still haven't research improved foodstuffs...

There are quite few ground techs that could be researched, pity my guys aren't ground pounders.

I have not really researched anything that would be "buy able" since the last batch of Santa's points. We will have to see what new branchings we can take.

• 11 months later...
Time to revive this thread.

Pete, any comments? Will SRP's be out this year? If yes, will they be available on the first or second September turn?

Oh boy, more SRP in September. What to research now after all these years. Of course the ranks of low level techs to pick on is getting thin. Not a lot of "Fair" or "Adequate" level items left in my research pile. Still, there are enough ground techs like Heavy Stunners or Advanced Howitzers to play with. Or I could look into some weapons or defense branches never followed, like Medium Lasers or Mk I Meson Screens, just for the heck of it. It would be nice to apply this to something useful like the next level of Spinal Novabore. But something for nothing is always more welcome than nothing at all.

Time to revive this thread.

Pete, any comments? Will SRP's be out this year? If yes, will they be available on the first or second September turn?

Your Spacial Anomaly Neutron Tachyon Activator grid (SANTA) has picked up what can only be described as a "ho-ho-ho" waveform. From all indications, it will arrive at your homeworld in the second half of September.......

Hehe , I want to know the address of the Toyata dealership that accepts Santa points to buy a Prius with.....

Maybe there is a Toyota dealer playing the game. If there is, I will trade them all my Santa SRPs for a measley 3rd generation Prius.

I'm confused now. I think the 3rd generation Prius is Adequate level. But the 1st generation Chevy Volt is good level? I don't remember the 3rd Generation Prius on the requirements list for the Volt? Sure it requires 2nd Generation Bailout (dependent on 5th Generation Civil Administration). But these mileage ratings between the two make no sense to me.

;)

Hehe , I want to know the address of the Toyata dealership that accepts Santa points to buy a Prius with.....

Maybe there is a Toyota dealer playing the game. If there is, I will trade them all my Santa SRPs for a measley 3rd generation Prius.

I'm confused now. I think the 3rd generation Prius is Adequate level. But the 1st generation Chevy Volt is good level? I don't remember the 3rd Generation Prius on the requirements list for the Volt? Sure it requires 2nd Generation Bailout (dependent on 5th Generation Civil Administration). But these mileage ratings between the two make no sense to me.

;)

I think the Volt and the Prius are different tech lines ;)

• 1 year later...