Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75

SPGraves

Needed some help did you, sending Morocco after me like that. And why have we never heard from him :) ???? Or is it you have to many fronts of your own. :alien:

lil Patton..

Sorry I have been so quiet. I have been busy building nice shiny new bombers. :alien: If you would like another look I`ll be sure to send them your way again soon.

Takeda

Morocco

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, Lil Patton, I don't "send Morrocco" anywhere. He runs his own country, and I run mine. He is a fine ally, however, so I am glad to hear he paid you a call. As for misinterpreting, it seems rather clear. I take land from you, Lowlands counterattacks to take it back, that does not sound to me like you can handle your own business.

I do not have too many fronts. In fact, the biggest problem I have is dozens of Panzer divisions standing around with nothing to do. Causing many fathers to keep their daughters close at night.

Uh, Lil Patton, I don't "send Morrocco" anywhere. He runs his own country, and I run mine. He is a fine ally, however, so I am glad to hear he paid you a call. As for misinterpreting, it seems rather clear. I take land from you, Lowlands counterattacks to take it back, that does not sound to me like you can handle your own business.

well that's what Allies are for aren't they :alien:

I understand you want to attack Greece, but I don't see why you need to go through Lowlands and Swiss territory to get there? You could just send your panzers by see?

I understand you want to attack Greece, but I don't see why you need to go through Lowlands and Swiss territory to get there? You could just send your panzers by see?

Don't worry, he is sending panzers to me by sea as well. And the Greek army, like Algerian, has lots of reserves unable to swim the straits between us. At least my troops are garrisoning the beauty of Tuscany and not the deserts of Tunisia....hmm maybe thats why Algeria has had more success getting into Europe than Greece has had getting into Africa..... much better place to be.....perfect example of illegal immigration/prolific conquest.

Galvorn

Greece75

Needed some help did you, sending Morocco after me like that. And why have we never heard from him <_< ???? Or is it you have to many fronts of your own. :)

lil Patton..

Sorry I have been so quiet. I have been busy building nice shiny new bombers. :alien: If you would like another look I`ll be sure to send them your way again soon.

Takeda

Morocco

Hi "T" :D

My Air camanders have been looking closely at the ones we shot down. they tell me that your planes are very well made and would love to look at more of them :alien: . Preferably intact so if you just want to have your pilots land on an air strip i'll make sure they have a great time and then get home safe.

well that's what Allies are for aren't they :)

Well said Rommel :alien:

But if this is how Marklen wishes to see things then there is nothing we can do about it,....or is there :alien:

well that's what Allies are for aren't they :alien:

Well, allies are there to help, sure. But my original post was about how many holes in the confederation dyke there were, and that Lowlands may run out of fingers. Lil Patton declared you were not the only one with fingers, infering that he could handle his own business. It appears he cannot.

As for attacking Greece, I have plenty of resources for both. I told Lil Patton a couple of months ago that if he stopped going west, the confederation and I would not need to fight, he could keep what he had. He basically told me to pound sand, he would take what he wanted, and then promptly moved into Spain. It is a bit late now to complain about this conflict.

Don't worry, he is sending panzers to me by sea as well. And the Greek army, like Algerian, has lots of reserves unable to swim the straits between us. At least my troops are garrisoning the beauty of Tuscany and not the deserts of Tunisia....hmm maybe thats why Algeria has had more success getting into Europe than Greece has had getting into Africa..... much better place to be.....perfect example of illegal immigration/prolific conquest.

Galvorn

Greece75

We are just trying to spread the word Galvorn. Actually, my Panzer commanders have been hoping your marines could make it ashore someplace, so they could see some action, but alas, our pitchfork equiped landwehr have been far too tough for Greek marines.

well that's what Allies are for aren't they :cheers:

Well, allies are there to help, sure. But my original post was about how many holes in the confederation dyke there were, and that Lowlands may run out of fingers. Lil Patton declared you were not the only one with fingers, infering that he could handle his own business. It appears he cannot.

As for attacking Greece, I have plenty of resources for both. I told Lil Patton a couple of months ago that if he stopped going west, the confederation and I would not need to fight, he could keep what he had. He basically told me to pound sand, he would take what he wanted, and then promptly moved into Spain. It is a bit late now to complain about this conflict.

Hi Marklen :P

First: You speak of appearances. To this all I have to say is, not all is as it appears... "is that air your breathing" :huh: . or this one..." Your eyes can decive you, don't trust them" :blink:

Second: The fallowing is the message you sent me 5 months ago:

Personal Message

Marklen X France, Mar 12 2006, 11:26 AM

Veteran

Group: Members

Member No.: 209

I initially sent this message to Denmark by mistake. You have now butted up against Algerian forces in France. If you wish to have peace, please stop your westward advance and propose an alliance with Algeria. I have no problem with peace, or no problem with war, so you decide.

Marklen X

Algeria, game 75

--------------------

Persia game 42

Baltic States game 45

Ireland game 57

Central Russia game 59

France game 65

Italy game 71

Algeria game 75

To this I replyed to you that Lowlands held all the boarder along Spain/France and that you needed to talk with him. I never heard back from you or if you had made contact with Lowlands or not. I assume you didn't as Lowlands moved into Spain, you DW on him and I gave support to my TEAM-MATE :D . I have never held any Spanish ground or any ground west of Nimes (which I had at the time of your message). I never moved west and you never sent any kind of PAP. Nor did I ever tell you to "eat dirt". I too have no complaint about this war, but with your distortion of the reasons for it I have many.

This is the second time I have nailed you on distorting the facts based on how things "appear" to you. A third is coming :taz: . So come on, break out of xMarseilles, it's just one air40 between your 16 panzers and the lands I hold. You started this war, not us :pirate2: . So can you finnish what you start, it's clear you wont take responsibility for Starting it.

With Respect for your

Acomplishments thus far

lil Patton :cheers:

well that's what Allies are for aren't they :cheers:

First: You speak of appearances. To this all I have to say is, not all is as it appears... "is that air your breathing" :huh: . or this one..." Your eyes can decive you, don't trust them" :blink:

Personal Message

Veteran

I initially sent this message to Denmark by mistake. You have now butted up against Algerian forces in France. If you wish to have peace, please stop your westward advance and propose an alliance with Algeria. I have no problem with peace, or no problem with war, so you decide.

Marklen X

Algeria, game 75

--------------------

Persia game 42

Baltic States game 45

Ireland game 57

Central Russia game 59

France game 65

Italy game 71

Algeria game 75

To this I replyed to you that Lowlands held all the boarder along Spain/France and that you needed to talk with him. I never heard back from you or if you had made contact with Lowlands or not. I assume you didn't as Lowlands moved into Spain, you DW on him and I gave support to my TEAM-MATE :D . I have never held any Spanish ground or any ground west of Nimes (which I had at the time of your message). I never moved west and you never sent any kind of PAP. Nor did I ever tell you to "eat dirt". I too have no complaint about this war, but with your distortion of the reasons for it I have many.

This is the second time I have nailed you on distorting the facts based on how things "appear" to you. A third is coming :taz: . So come on, break out of xMarseilles, it's just one air40 between your 16 panzers and the lands I hold. You started this war, not us :pirate2: . So can you finnish what you start, it's clear you wont take responsibility for Starting it.

With Respect for your

Acomplishments thus far

lil Patton :cheers:

Well now, let us talk about who is revising history here. That note clearly states that we can have peace. You actually said you passed my message on to Lowlands, and he would get in touch with me. I waited, and instead of hearing from him, I saw him invade Spain. I would say that as equivilant to saying pound sand.

It does not really matter at this point, because I intend to see you beside the Tunisian, Libyan and Spanish dictators in a special compound we have in the Algerian desert. I need no advice on how to fight with tanks, I have done it once before.

well that's what Allies are for aren't they :blink:

First: You speak of appearances. To this all I have to say is, not all is as it appears... "is that air your breathing" :cheers: . or this one..." Your eyes can decive you, don't trust them" :ninja:

Personal Message

Veteran

Marklen X

Algeria, game 75

--------------------

Persia game 42

Baltic States game 45

Ireland game 57

Central Russia game 59

France game 65

Italy game 71

Algeria game 75

This is the second time I have nailed you on distorting the facts based on how things "appear" to you. A third is coming :cheers: . So come on, break out of xMarseilles, it's just one air40 between your 16 panzers and the lands I hold. You started this war, not us :pirate2: . So can you finnish what you start, it's clear you wont take responsibility for Starting it.

With Respect for your

Acomplishments thus far

lil Patton :ninja:

Well now, let us talk about who is revising history here. That note clearly states that we can have peace. You actually said you passed my message on to Lowlands, and he would get in touch with me. I waited, and instead of hearing from him, I saw him invade Spain. I would say that as equivilant to saying pound sand.

It does not really matter at this point, because I intend to see you beside the Tunisian, Libyan and Spanish dictators in a special compound we have in the Algerian desert. I need no advice on how to fight with tanks, I have done it once before.

Revising history :ninja: , i'm not revising anything! Yes, it does say we can have peace "IF I stop moving west". I did that. And yes, I do belive I passed that message on to Lowlands. I do recall saying I would do that also. But that dosn't negate the fact I told you to talk with Lowlands for the reasons already stated. It seems you had already made your choise back then :taz: .

So, with Lowlands under attack from Iceland, and Iceland being in Spain as well, Lowlands moves into Spain to deffend him self and take the offencsive against Iceland is the same as telling you to "eat dirt". You do have an interesting way of looking at things, i'll give you that. But as you say, it does not really matter at this point. We are at war and it is what it is. So if you intend to see me in a sand cell then you need to come and get me. Lets enjoy some combat the same as we have enjoyed this little war of words :huh: .

Best of luck

lil Patton :ninja:

Hi Kevin :P Long time no hear from!?

Normaly no :D , but in Marklen's case, YES! Makes it much more difficult to twist, change or ignore the facts and what has been said thus far. He likes to do that and thats fine, it is the propaganda ministry. I just like to point these things out when I fined them. No harm in that I hope. :taz:

So, good to see you here again. Thought you got knocked out of 75 though, didn't think you were still keeping tabs on this game.

ED :pirate2:

Makes it much more difficult to twist, change or ignore the facts and what has been said thus far. He likes to do that and thats fine

Yes he does! :drunk::drunk::cheers:

Whoa there Predator, I am not liking your sour grapes, after you promised to crush me on multiple occasions, and I kicked your butt in no time flat. I think you should just back off.

As for you Lil Patton, you lyinig, snake in the grass, I am coming for you, and none of your rampant lies will save you, nor will your big confederation friends. I do not care for you implications. I offered you peace, you bragged all along that the confederation is all for one and one for all, but now you pass the buck that I needed peace with Lowlands. You posted my message to you, and it clearly says I would be willing to make peace, now you call me a liar when I say I offered peace. Lowlands did not need to take Barcelona to fight Iceland, since Iceland does not now and has never had any province that even borders Barcelona. I grow tired of you lying on every post, and then calling me a liar.

I am sorry to rant so for all of you others. Patton, you can quit now, or waste more money, but nothing will save you.