Rolling Thunder Forums

Offical 76 Battle Thread

lil' PATTON

IC...Point taken! I try to use them to minimize the missunderstanding that can come from not being able to read the Tone and/or body language in a live conversation. Just my take on it. ;)

I can see that, by adding a "soft" smilly to what seems like a "hard" sentence or visa versa can change the entire context of the message. My only problem with smilies is that there is no clear definition of what each means. Granted, a smile or a frown is fairly clear, but what does a smirk mean?

All in all I see your point about body language and I will keep that in mind when I post in the future, :jawdrop:

SdEoXgY

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(please read this out aloud with passion and feeling - Thanks)

I thought it said it all yet... was brief and to the point without being too short that it would offend... and still... i feel i could have expressed myself more, kept myself in tune with the true feelings of the sentiments that i have been presured into feeling... and expresing in ways that could... and would... somehow become more than words.

Oh Sh*t im starting to sound like a Canadian :jawdrop:

(please read this out aloud with passion and feeling - Thanks)

I thought it said it all yet... was brief and to the point without being too short that it would offend... and still... i feel i could have expressed myself more, kept myself in tune with the true feelings of the sentiments that i have been presured into feeling... and expresing in ways that could... and would... somehow become more than words.

Oh Sh*t im starting to sound like a Canadian  :jawdrop:

Nice try but I would never be pressured into expressing my feelings without first spell checking them.

SdEoXgY

Come On Mr B, dont be shy, let us all know who your the Guvnr of?

Oh and before i forget, my dillliberrat spulling mustacks were so the Canadian Premier would feel right at home, it allowed him to read the message without feeling too ashamed of his poor education and poorer upbringing. :jawdrop:

Juana:

If your gona hang around hereyou might want to start getting used to it :D. It's sort of the norm :jawdrop:

Heavy B:

Yes!!!!!!!! most deffinatly tell us your nation. Or just drop me a PM. I would much like to avoid another G74 ;)

Well, I Guess I'll just keep working from the middle of the map.....First to check in with ..........BULGARIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

It whould be a plessure to hear from my neighbours :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :beer:

Well now, Of my 4 neighbors, 1 has gotten in touch and one is already in hiding (privacy opps on). HHMMM :beer:

Well, I Guess I'll just keep working from the middle of the map.....First to check in with ..........BULGARIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

It whould be a plessure to hear from my neighbours :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :beer:

Well now, Of my 4 neighbors, 1 has gotten in touch and one is already in hiding (privacy opps on). HHMMM :beer:

Count yourself lucky, I got in contact with my only neighbor... and look what happened :blink:

SdEoXgY