Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that my beloved Manfeld has a German friend in Czechoslovakia

And it seems the Monk has more than one personality. It is all clear to me now why you won't claim a country, because you already have. So Michael Burchard which is it to be the Dark Monk or ANXT1111? So now all the world knows you are Egypt and probably Spongebobs neighbor and best friend!!!!!! HEEHEEHEEE :woohoo:

Hehehehe, somebody made his homework. Good job Predator. It was not to difficult I hope, wasn't it? I never try to hide it. Yes I am the great Egyptian pharaoh and I will rule Trans-Jordanian soon. DOWN WITH SPONGE. :python:

It is only a pity that the distance between you and me is so large. But maybe we will meet each other at sea. :D

The dark monk ruler of Egypt

Goodmorning gentlemen,

And it sure is a wunderbar morning. The sun is shining, my armament factories a working at 100% and I have plans to solve this unemployment problem of Germany. My economical advisors inform me it is most wise to employ those lazy dogs for the production of planes, tanks and other toys of war. Sounds very interesting to me I must say.

By the Weg: Congratulations to you Herr Predateur. Your Intel staff is most professional. I will order my police department to keep a close eye on all portugese citizins inside the Reich. I fear you intel people are also active in my country so I need to be prepared.

P.s. would you like to talk business? A few trainloads of coal or so for some barrels of 50 years old Port maybe?

Best regards,

Erich von Manstein

It seems that my beloved Manfeld has a German friend in Czechoslovakia

And it seems the Monk has more than one personality. It is all clear to me now why you won't claim a country, because you already have. So Michael Burchard which is it to be the Dark Monk or ANXT1111? So now all the world knows you are Egypt and probably Spongebobs neighbor and best friend!!!!!! HEEHEEHEEE :python:

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Ha - Someone has grassed you up Monk now your gonna be wiped out, I can concentrate all my forces on Egypt.

Syria, Iraq I know you may want to wipe me out but if you leave me alone I can kill my nemesis Monk. :D:python:

Hmmm...

The silence of my neighbours is deafening...

:python:

I think they are still having problems with their total loss in 72...

too bad.....

luckily all my other neighbours are willing to talk.... :D

Talking of silent neighbours, I would love to hear from the likes of Ireland, Denmark, Norway, Spain, Poland and the USA.

To say this forum had such potential at the start it now shows a distinct lack of activity. :python: I wonder

Talking of silent neighbours, I would love to hear from the likes of Ireland, Denmark, Norway, Spain, Poland and the USA.

I can say with absolute certainty that you won't be hearing from one of the countries listed because he doesn't post to the forum. :python:

Well one of my spies tells me that the USA is one of the former Northern Alliance from game 72. :D

It seems that I am going to have fun right off the bat in this game. :python:

I can say with absolute certainty that you won't be hearing from one of the countries listed because he doesn't post to the forum. :python:

'he' doesn't post...????

Shouldn't that be 'they don't post'?

Or are 'they' actually a 'he'?

:D