Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hola! I was not aware we have allready formed an alliance Dark Monk. What happened? Was I drunk? Maybe some distortion in the time-space-continuum happened while we were drunk and we made promises we cannot keep? Anyhow I'm here and this is Vic! and reading my intel report I see no dark alliance. Strange.

I think I will have to talk to mein Intel officer and tell him to get his act together. It's soo hard to find good staff. Even germans are not what they used to be. Aaah in the good old days thing were much better. I sure miss the Kaiser. To bad he's in Holland now, chopping down trees.

P.s. Ich understand this Port exporter 'Predateur' is not a friend of yours? Too bad. This Port stuff is allmost as good as Schnaps.

Erich

OK Erich. You are now honorable fellow of the dark alliance! Congratulations! :woohoo:

Be carful the predator is not a friend of the dark ones. :woohoo:

Predator,

I see you are making friends again. :woohoo:

I am hoping that you have the Beer and Woman ready when I land. :woohoo:

I would hate to come all that way and not have any fun. :woohoo:

But then again, you know that I have fun all that time.

Well Now, who is the USA? Come on, don't be shy. :P

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Whats all this waffle - This is the Sponges forum and all posts must reference me and only me or you must surrender now or die.

Dont you know Im the most important leader of any nation and must be worshipped.

Monk - Shut Up. Your gonna die and you know it as soon as I find you. Knowing you they way I do your lies will not keep you hidden for long.

German chap, do yourself a favour and do what Germans do best, invade others and take all there land.

I hereby announce that Bulgaria has seen sence and wishes to be a friend of the Sponge, the rest of you know what to do :woohoo:

Ok lets take a pole and ask the question. How many of you aim to DW on me as soon as you can? come on dont be shy. Step up to the plate, show us your kahunnas. :P on second thoughts dont :P:woohoo::woohoo:

Well Sponge ok if you insist.

LOOK HERE

Oh my God--I can tell this game is going to be some fun. This forum has two days worth of posts already that has put to shame 20 turns in game 78.

Anyway the German ruler surely does need to do something to his intelligence officer if he doesn't know that austria and hungary are unplayed positions to this point in the game.

I am hoping that you have the Beer and Woman ready when I land

Preparations are already under way. We will have a special gift for the first ten thousand that come ashore! :woohoo:

LOL - nice .gif! :P:woohoo::P

I´d like to know where you get those from :woohoo:

But to the Dear Sovereign of Saudi Arabia,

Enlighted King, Salem aleikum, I guess we need to talk!

If you are willing to at least discuss the possibilities of

dominating the world from the endless sands of our countries

then you should immediately send your embassador to our palace. :thumbsup:

@ Wolf - sorry if I misspelled something there - please correct me so I can learn

and be correct next time. Thanx! :woohoo:

@ Predator - is that the admission of your dawning defeat in #78 to the tremendous power

of the German High Command under His Excellency Field-Marshall Rommel of "Ober Kommando Wehrmacht (OKW)"? :drunk:

All this banter is very nice but are there any groups forming that the world should know about. From what I can gather there are some veteran players from a recently ended game looking to make another killing. Does anyone know where all the loyalties lie?

@ Predator - is that the admission of your dawning defeat in #78 to the tremendous power

You have got to be kidding me!!!!! Come into Central Russia and see what I have for you..A repeat of history :woohoo:

Does anyone know where all the loyalties lie?

I don't know about anyone else but my loyalties lie to my three total allies I got in the game with and to the fine citizens of Portugal.

Pointman--A++ to your humor- that was freakin great! Even the wife got a kick out of that one!

All but one is active.

Russ posted this in the News from the front.

The game currently has 1 nation open:

Hungary

Oh my god

I've been outed

I would like to issue a public appology to everyone

Yes I did propose a NAP to the sponge

But I did not inhale

I blame one of the following

CIA microwave transmissions from spy satellites

Global warming (or cooling)

Brttany Spears mud wrestling with Lindsey Lohan

Figuring no one else would so he'd have a free alliance request

I feel so dirty :woohoo:

Dear Spunge,

Please do not tell me vhat to do. We germans are very good at making our own decisions. But thank you for all your nice comments. You surely give some spice (righ expression nicht?) to this forum.

Best regards,

Erich von Manstein

German chap, do yourself a favour and do what Germans do best, invade others and take all there land.

Goodmorning lord of Port country,

Hmmm it would seem my new intel officer is better than the last one. He has infiltraded RTG headquarters and I have allready been informed who is playing Austria. Still trying to find out who Hungary is but I am sure Russ, EUH, my Intel officer will find out and report to me.

Best regards,

Erich von Manstein

Anyway the German ruler surely does need to do something to his intelligence officer if he doesn't know that austria and hungary are unplayed positions to this point in the game.

[