Game 84

Glamdring

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

No postings in this game for one month!

The silence is eryie. Troops from Baltics, Czech, Greece, Bulgaria, Hungaria, Northern Russia all appear to be frozen in place with air forces and naval forces are starting to disappear from the map.

A month ago the forces of Turkey, Iraq, and Persia launched a very light reconnasince probe on the armies and navies of Baltics States and Czechklosavakia. Should we have used lighter reconnasince forces to not frighten you so? I could have used an Air40 instead of a Mech Divison when I took on your 9 division army. And really, should someone with the vast might of Baltics States be overly concerend aboout loosing some Cruisers in the Black Sea?

Could I have a poll of who remains?

The silence is eryie. Troops from Baltics, Czech, Greece, Bulgaria, Hungaria, Northern Russia all appear to be frozen in place with air forces and naval forces are starting to disappear from the map.

A month ago the forces of Turkey, Iraq, and Persia launched a very light reconnasince probe on the armies and navies of Baltics States and Czechklosavakia. Should we have used lighter reconnasince forces to not frighten you so? I could have used an Air40 instead of a Mech Divison when I took on your 9 division army. And really, should someone with the vast might of Baltics States be overly concerend aboout loosing some Cruisers in the Black Sea?

PORTUGAL is still here!!!

However, I'll wager that pussy Race Pilsner and his crew dropped. He can't handle facing real players.

Deathwalker

However, I'll wager that pussy Race Pilsner and his crew dropped. He can't handle facing real players.

Deathwalker

Deathwalker, I suspect you are correct. Never have I seen a game so distorted by the gamey antics of one player. There are three groups left, I say we fight it out, so we can get something out of this game other than frustration. Meet you somewhere in the Alps, what do you say?

Deathwalker

Deathwalker, I suspect you are correct. Never have I seen a game so distorted by the gamey antics of one player. There are three groups left, I say we fight it out, so we can get something out of this game other than frustration. Meet you somewhere in the Alps, what do you say?

Well hello Mr. X(it),

One comment: you must change your "Victory brag list" regarding VIC79 as follows: VIC79, lost or quit. The work has been done by others.

Greetings Ruler of Greater France VIC79.

Deathwalker

If I can get there, I will.

Deathwalker

Tunisia is still in the game as is Libya.

I too am surprised that Baltic States and his TAs appear to have dropped. They certainly were in the stronger position in this game. Why would they drop? Perhaps it is as Deathwalker says. Mr. Race Pilsner couldn't handle playing against real players. And I can understand one player dropping, as "life" certainly does happen at times. But the entire TA structure dropping? I think this lends credence to the believe that Baltic States and his TA structure were played by one person, Mr. Race Pilsner.

I challenge Mr. Pilsner to explain his actions. Prove us wrong.

In the Alps we shall meet and so the fate of the world will be decided there.

Regards and respect to the real players who have persevered in this game,

SgtBalicki

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Cry havoc, and let loose the dogs of war!

The hounds are loose! I must report a rather tepid (dare I say non-existent) response to my Libyan/Tunisian opening attacks.

Are you guys still there? We did tell you this was the turn we were beginning hostilities. Did you forget to prepare? You are aware that AIR40 regiments and Long range aircraft are avaiable at this stage of the game don't you????

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings fellow leaders,

Yes, I am told by my various ministers that we are still in the fight. They assure me that they have been marshalling our forces for a brilliant offensive that will crush our enemies, and drive them before us so that we can hear the lamentation of their women. At least that is what the Minister of Defense says, but he has always been a bit overly dramatic.

Libya is also in the fight still. They too are marshalling their forces for a brilliant offensive that...............................well, you get the gist.

OK, I am going back to my harem. My ladies are particularily looking forward to vacationing on the Anatolian coast. And I do so hate to disappoint my girls.

Regards