Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 85

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob
Bob, I can only offer the same deal as Earthling. Its a fair deal. Then again, I'd prefer you to defend the straights rather than allowing them to be clogged up with Lowland LCIs. :rolleyes:

Technically, we have not traveled THROUGH the Skagarak. Only gone halfway into and returned to our own ports. But, it being true that we have entered the Skagarak nonetheless, I will surely leave you Norway if you act quickly. If you can forgive a few thousand ships a meager intrusion in order to travel towards the northern Scandinavians so I may aid my brethren, I will even support a Danish landing in Norway, share information and confirm a NAP if you agree and act swiftly....... :thumbsup:

Okay someone is going to have to explain this in Sponge terms, you know me being a yellow invertibrate with a brain smaller than Planktons.

So Lowland and GB have invaded Sweden?

Finland has invaded NR and visa versa?

Did I not say that anyone travelling through the Skagarak would be classed as an Act of War if I was not told before hand?

Now I am willing to let this transgression pass seeing as I will be allowed a free hand in Norway, if that is what you are saying

Your nation elpasso? your nation?, and whats the offer on the table, i need things spelling outn for me

I am Sweden of course. If you face Norway and look right, thats mostly me. Lowland took a bite, which is why I wonder what happened to your boast to dw anyone sailing thru the skagarak without your permission. <_<

Anyway, I too will offer a NAP with the Danes. Norway and I have a NAP. I am too busy with the GBs and Lowlandishers to stop any land grab you want to do.

Earthling- great move- Im sure Kurassier is happy you drew away half my army to beat you back into the sea.

I will DW on Lowlands around turn 70, lets not say I never keep my word :) - Now where is Norway? :beer:

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earthling- great move- Im sure Kurassier is happy you drew away half my army to beat you back into the sea.

Pete- You had to know one of us was coming sooner or later? As far as you having to turnabout and defend against the invasion: I expect nothing less. My hope is that the aggravation is just enough to save the Ski Patrol for rebuilding.

I am sure that my marines will get to know your troops quite well over the next few turns. :beer:

Pete- You had to know one of us was coming sooner or later? As far as you having to turnabout and defend against the invasion: I expect nothing less. My hope is that the aggravation is just enough to save the Ski Patrol for rebuilding.

I am sure that my marines will get to know your troops quite well over the next few turns. :)

It might take me a while to get there.... What are the odds that 2 air groups get weathered in? :beer:

I am sure that my marines will get to know your troops quite well over the next few turns. <_<

It might take me a while to get there.... What are the odds that 2 air groups get weathered in? :beer:

:) You are not the only one. I thought it was a terrible mistake when I got my turn. I lost one to weather effects as well. So did one of our allies. It was tough to take, especially at this time of the year.

Just a quick note, good job on putting that extra static in the city two turns ago. It saved the city for sure and cost me big. Our intel had the numbers in favor of an amphibious on that turn and you stuck that one extra in there causing the balance to tilt back your way.......good job.

Guest Spongebob

Just one more point - Its Turn 10 and I am not Dead playing Denmark.

There will be a party held in the capital this coming Sunday, all leaders of the world are invited to pay homage to the Sponge and his great tactical genius. If only I had know that to keep control of Denmark all I have to do is not DW on everyone then I would have won every game. Here's to the next 63 turns of peace.

Anyone heard anything from the Austrians? They seem to have been defeated (sooner than me) :beer: That cant be right

LOL I capitulated on TP 7, after losing both xVienna and xPollau, and no hope of building my army.

Anyone heard anything from the Austrians? They seem to have been defeated (sooner than me) :woohoo: That cant be right

LOL I capitulated on TP 7, after losing both xVienna and xPollau, and no hope of building my army.

Well, look at the bright side of this.

You did beat Spongebob by dropping the game without actually building an army :thumbsup:

Guest Spongebob

I have come to the conclusion that I am the only one playing in V85, as Denmark as the only player I will finally win :cheers: Its a shame the Monk is not here for me to torment. :rolleyes:

Guest Spongebob
Ehr?

Maybe no one wants to talk to a sponge? <_<

:thumbsup:

Hey guys, question. If a sponge is talking to itself, does it reallly make a sound?

Wow it lives, I was starting to think the Russian Lawyers had you on the ropes. Please tell me you are putting up a fight and not just wallowing in self pitty because no one loves you. Tell you what I will send some ships over while I'm in the area and see If I can liven up your capital for you :cheers:

On a lighter note, there seems to be a distinct lack of boasting in this forum. Not even me surviving past Turn 10 could inspire some propaganda from the urals. Come on Curryarseier you must have something to brag about or is yo ass getting beat up on like some biatch whos not paid her pimp for a month <_<