Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 85

Guest Spongebob

It appears to the Confederacy that not content with attacking us with Estate Agents they now send Unemployed Bankers (yes i did say Bankers) - Apparently in 1939 there was a Banking Crisis and the only gainful employment these Bankers can get is to invade other countries looking for work however we are wise to there wicked ways. They will not be allowed to forclose on our property thus allowing estate agents to sell your homes. They have done enough damage selling toxic assests to worthless institutions.

Evict the Bankers, Estate Agents and any other low life from Confederacy Lands - So Say We All

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears to the Confederacy that not content with attacking us with Estate Agents they now send Unemployed Bankers (yes i did say Bankers) - Apparently in 1939 there was a Banking Crisis and the only gainful employment these Bankers can get is to invade other countries looking for work however we are wise to there wicked ways. They will not be allowed to forclose on our property thus allowing estate agents to sell your homes. They have done enough damage selling toxic assests to worthless institutions.

Evict the Bankers, Estate Agents and any other low life from Confederacy Lands - So Say We All

LOL Easy for you to say! I'm the one who has to do the evicting!

Pesky real estate agents from both Czechoslovakia and Hungary are staking their claims to the Eastern Empire, but the valiant Austrians refuse to comply with their foreclosure demands.

I've heard about those Central European real estate agents....very aggressive in order to get the sale.

Would you like me to teach some of your police force how to deal with those guys? Northern Russian police recently were able to ban about 40 or 45 of them from a city in Finland. I think the agents were trained by Canadians, but I am certain they did not understand their lessons....who speaks that crazy Germanic language anyway?

Sheesh.

Andrei Slicer Pavlov

Chief of Real Estate Police

Northern Russian Department of the Interior

I'm not sure if Finnish qualifies as a Germanic language, Slicer me lad. And don't get me started on Russian! After all, the original Rus were Swedes.

Fear Not :beer: As soon as my German Visa is approved I will be on your doorstep assisting with the eviction of said Estate Agents and Bankers. Its not as if I have anything better to do with my hoards of tanks and bombers.

LOL Easy for you to say! I'm the one who has to do the evicting!

Pesky real estate agents from both Czechoslovakia and Hungary are staking their claims to the Eastern Empire, but the valiant Austrians refuse to comply with their foreclosure demands.

I'm not sure if Finnish qualifies as a Germanic language, Slicer me lad. And don't get me started on Russian! After all, the original Rus were Swedes.

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! :cheers:

To Our Austrian Cousin:

We applaud your insight about Bankers, Estate Agents, and the like. We are compelled to point out that eviction may not be the only option. :blink:

We have been informed that a gentleman named Carlos Ponzi is residing in Italy and seems to have an uncanny ability to attract these types. :blink:

Perhaps, if he could be persuaded [or assisted] to emigrate to Central Europe, then you would not have to evict them; rather then they would trample each other flocking to him! :drunk:

We should also correct your assertion that the Rus came from Sweden. The Rus originally came from that nebulous region in the far north well before any such countries were defined. The Rus emigrated from the area known as Scandinavia to warmer climes in the south; hence, the name RUSsia. :cheers:

Which probably explains why their descendants don't fare so well when they try to return to the North! :beer:

:(:blink:

I meant those Canadian teachers...not Finnish ones. Finland speaks a Fino-Ugaric language - a Turkic languuage, I'm told.

Adjunct Professor Slicer Meritov

Leningrad Institute of Linguistics

Well in Denmark we speak with the bullet and the bomb :beer: When we can get there :(

I think those dialects are originally Slavic. Will research and get back to you.

Adjunct Professor Slicer Meritov

Leningrad Institute of Linguistics

Guest Spongebob

Has anyone got a list of who is playing this game? I find myself twiddling my thumbs waiting for the day somone I dispise pops up - I need to insult the parentage of somene :(

Has anyone got a list of who is playing this game? I find myself twiddling my thumbs waiting for the day somone I dispise pops up - I need to insult the parentage of somene :thumbsup:

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! :o

We observe our list to be somewhat incomplete. :D

Perhaps you could help fill in the blanks by giving us your REAL position for starters?? :wub:

As the world knows, Spartacus is in command of the Danish Forces, I am looking to expand my alliance and intelligence network and hereby seek new encounters. I have a secure border, lots of idle troops, an airforce on standby and a Navy with an itchy trigger finger. Anyone want to chat?

Oh one final thing, let me know if anyone intends sailing their dingys past xCopenhagen, the thing is my coastal batterys tend to open fire on un-announced visitors, even if they are just passing by

As the world knows, Spartacus is in command of the Danish Forces, I am looking to expand my alliance and intelligence network and hereby seek new encounters. I have a secure border, lots of idle troops, an airforce on standby and a Navy with an itchy trigger finger. Anyone want to chat?

Oh one final thing, let me know if anyone intends sailing their dingys past xCopenhagen, the thing is my coastal batterys tend to open fire on un-announced visitors, even if they are just passing by

Oh, I'm glad with your kindness and would be happy to chat.

Since life seems dangerous for diplomats, real estate agents, bankers and diplomats we are glad to mention we don't have anyone with that occupation available at the moment. I'm sure however our fishermen are interested in exploring new fishing grounds and chat about new fishing techniques. :D

Has anyone got a list of who is playing this game? I find myself twiddling my thumbs waiting for the day somone I dispise pops up - I need to insult the parentage of somene :taz:

Well, for starters you can insult your own parentage...

Has anyone got a list of who is playing this game? I find myself twiddling my thumbs waiting for the day somone I dispise pops up - I need to insult the parentage of somene :drunk:

That's no way to talk to Bob. On behalf of all humans, I want to tell you, Bob, that you have my utmost respect. I'll bet there are no other sponges anywhere who can do what you do!

Hurray for the Sponge!

I think we should name a TP in his honor. Which one should it be???

Slicer the Spongeophile

Guest Spongebob

Has anyone got a list of who is playing this game? I find myself twiddling my thumbs waiting for the day somone I dispise pops up - I need to insult the parentage of somene :taz:

That's no way to talk to Bob. On behalf of all humans, I want to tell you, Bob, that you have my utmost respect. I'll bet there are no other sponges anywhere who can do what you do!

Hurray for the Sponge!

I think we should name a TP in his honor. Which one should it be???

Slicer the Spongeophile

TP???? :unsure: