Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 85

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob

Ok I quit, I figure that the lack of interesting debate on this forum is because no one expected me to survive this long and knowing as everyone fears the Sponge well everyone else must have quit before me.... except for a few die hard warmongers. So I quit, I have to give the rest of the world a chance :cheers:

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
We could mention your huge losses in g83 in this forum....that would be fun , don't you think, smear? But please , don't quit!!

Keep out Shafted, this could be the first game as Denmark I get to survive, I just have to keep my head down and not draw attention to myself. I wonder if anyone has ever made it to the end without going to war. I can live on the hand outs from my allies. Oh and a Polish Holiday home

• 2 weeks later...

Leave poor Bobbie alone. He has enough challenges. Besides, I bet he has world conquest plans which will start on TP 65. He is a quick player, dontchaknow?

Gee , yellow victim , I don't think you can make it through the whole game without some kind of combat.....kind of goes against the spirit of the game...

Guest Spongebob
Leave poor Bobbie alone. He has enough challenges. Besides, I bet he has world conquest plans which will start on TP 65. He is a quick player, dontchaknow?

Gee , yellow victim , I don't think you can make it through the whole game without some kind of combat.....kind of goes against the spirit of the game...

Vladimir Dontchaknow? Was he not some great Russian General who invaded Finland and liberated its people from an oppressive dictator? :angry2:

Earthling- I lost track of your invasion fleets, good job. When I finally got at them you had already disembarked I see. Well, It will take a few turns to throw you out. Maybe longer if Great Britain landed yesterday.

No matter, Once Finland is finished, I'll devote my full attention around Goteborg.

Ska2 is becoming Iron Bottom Sound, eh!

Earthling- great move- Im sure Kurassier is happy you drew away half my army to beat you back into the sea.

Pete- You had to know one of us was coming sooner or later? As far as you having to turnabout and defend against the invasion: I expect nothing less. My hope is that the aggravation is just enough to save the Ski Patrol for rebuilding.

I am sure that my marines will get to know your troops quite well over the next few turns. :angry2:

Pete,

Looks like you convinced the pinapple to take actiion, eh? My next set of marines will land in Odense.

I haven't seen the latest yet, but look forward to my next TA's report. A few more LCI's going down might be costly, but the marines are already there and should cause enough trouble. Let's see how much havoc I can cause up there!

:angry2:

Earthling

Earthling- I lost track of your invasion fleets, good job. When I finally got at them you had already disembarked I see. Well, It will take a few turns to throw you out. Maybe longer if Great Britain landed yesterday. No matter, Once Finland is finished, I'll devote my full attention around Goteborg.

Earthling- great move- Im sure Kurassier is happy you drew away half my army to beat you back into the sea.

Pete- You had to know one of us was coming sooner or later? As far as you having to turnabout and defend against the invasion: I expect nothing less. My hope is that the aggravation is just enough to save the Ski Patrol for rebuilding.

I am sure that my marines will get to know your troops quite well over the next few turns. :python:

Guest Spongebob

Oh no - Im scared now, my little kingdom is going to be attacked :angry2: Ah well, its not the first time I have had my ass whupped while being in command of the great Danish Nation.

Anyone want to buy Denmark, not a scratch on her at the moment, all sensible offers accepted :python:

Cool, but I didnt say anymore than you did to him. What did he do? You can tell me......

[i need a new intel officer]

Spongie- did you bomb the nice man's ships for me?

El Paso Pete

Pete,

Looks like you convinced the pinapple to take actiion, eh? My next set of marines will land in Odense.

I haven't seen the latest yet, but look forward to my next TA's report. A few more LCI's going down might be costly, but the marines are already there and should cause enough trouble. Let's see how much havoc I can cause up there!

:angry2:

Earthling

Earthling- I lost track of your invasion fleets, good job. When I finally got at them you had already disembarked I see. Well, It will take a few turns to throw you out. Maybe longer if Great Britain landed yesterday. No matter, Once Finland is finished, I'll devote my full attention around Goteborg.

I am sure that my marines will get to know your troops quite well over the next few turns. :python:

Oh no - Im scared now, my little kingdom is going to be attacked :angry2: Ah well, its not the first time I have had my ass whupped while being in command of the great Danish Nation.

Anyone want to buy Denmark, not a scratch on her at the moment, all sensible offers accepted :python:

May I submit an offer?