Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 85

Guest Spongebob

I would just like to thank the people of Austria and Switzerland for there recent hospitality. Around a table full of wine and food the plan for the expansion of the Confederacy was drawn, signatures taken and a new vision for Europe was decided.

Long live the European Confederacy. :cheers::D:drunk::wacko:

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! :D

To Our Friend Spartacus,

We are pleased to note your failure to mention North Africa. :D We are heartend by the fact you have finally decided to vex your neighbors instead of pursueing a premature adventure in distant lands. :D

Not that we don't look forward to the visit; We feel we couldn't entertain you with the attention you deserve because of the large crowd we expect in the near future. ;)

We also hope you have saved the leftovers from your feast for Spongebob. We understand he has trouble feeding his people! :rolleyes:

:D:cheers:

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to thank the people of Austria and Switzerland for there recent hospitality. Around a table full of wine and food the plan for the expansion of the Confederacy was drawn, signatures taken and a new vision for Europe was decided.

Long live the European Confederacy. :taz::blink::ranting::unsure:

To Our Friend Spartacus,

We are pleased to note your failure to mention North Africa. :) We are heartend by the fact you have finally decided to vex your neighbors instead of pursueing a premature adventure in distant lands. :beer:

Not that we don't look forward to the visit; We feel we couldn't entertain you with the attention you deserve because of the large crowd we expect in the near future. :o

We also hope you have saved the leftovers from your feast for Spongebob. We understand he has trouble feeding his people! :rolleyes:

:blink::cheers:

North Africa has no interest for the Confederacy, however if you find the tourists to much to handle then please direct them north to Europe, we will organise a banquet in their honour

North Africa has no interest for the Confederacy, however if you find the tourists to much to handle then please direct them north to Europe, we will organise a banquet in their honour

To our friend Spartacus,

We appreciate your response. We fully understand how too many guests arriving at once can upset the footmen and aggravate the cook. :taz:

We shall do our best to entertain our company, but if the table is too crowded we shall attempt to find other seating for them. :blink:

We shall also attempt to insure that our friends know exactly which feast to attend! :)

The sands of the desert are vast but, alas, some may have a desire for more mountanous climes. :o

We know that nuisances plague us all, and will do what we can to insure our furture meeting will be one of equals; not supplicants. :rolleyes:

Besides, there's still room in the chorus! :beer:

:blink::ranting:

**** NEWS FLASH ***** NEWS FLASH ****

It has come to our attention that one of our members has been attacked, WITHOUT PROVOCATION :beer: Oh how they have woken a sleeping giant. Have they no comprehension about the task they have bestowed upon themselves? An attack on one is an attack on us all.

So be it :ph34r: Vengence is mine :blink:

**** NEWS FLASH ***** NEWS FLASH ****

It has come to our attention that one of our members has been attacked, WITHOUT PROVOCATION :beer: Oh how they have woken a sleeping giant. Have they no comprehension about the task they have bestowed upon themselves? An attack on one is an attack on us all.

So be it :ph34r: Vengence is mine :blink:

Or, as we say in California, "Payback's a bitch."

And who is attacked then??

And by who? :beer:

As of this writing, Greybeard, there are only two wars going on: Northern Russia declared on Finland, and Czechoslovakia declared on Austria (me). I expect by next turn to be fighting Hungary too.

And who is attacked then??

And by who? :beer:

As of this writing, Greybeard, there are only two wars going on: Northern Russia declared on Finland, and Czechoslovakia declared on Austria (me). I expect by next turn to be fighting Hungary too.

Was I invited to this party? Sounds like fun over there :ph34r::blink:

Please give me the directions, I'm not sure were I am now. :wacko:

Greetings, Q.

After careful study of the facts and various reports it has become clear that the Confederacy Propaganda Ministry should make public all offices of State.

All hail Spartacus - Ruler of Denmark

Oh one more thing - Czechoslovakia :beer: - Im coming to get you for your un-provoked attack on Austria and you can tell your buddy in Hungary to turn tail as well unless he wants attacking by our 5th column

• 2 weeks later...
After careful study of the facts and various reports it has become clear that the Confederacy Propaganda Ministry should make public all offices of State.

Oh one more thing - Czechoslovakia :) - Im coming to get you for your un-provoked attack on Austria and you can tell your buddy in Hungary to turn tail as well unless he wants attacking by our 5th column

Hail Spartacus - Ruler of Denmark.

Ambitious plans I see. Especially the travel to get there must be exciting, I'm sure Germany has some interesting sight seeing spots. However, it is unlikely they will open their borders just for that reason. So, are you planning a sailing or flying trip to Czechoslovakia and Hungaria? :D

Ofcourse I would like to join you on a trip to the hearth of Europe, but at the moment my hands are tight up. I might need to defend my homegrounds. I feel threathened despite my silence of my wereabouts...... ;)

To Our Friend Spartacus,

We are surprised at your announcement; not that you made it but we thought someone named 'Chuck Norris' ruled Demmark. :(

Still, if the 'West' Regionals can be played in Philadelphia and Spongebob claims he's France; we suppose you may be Denmark if you wish. :D:)

;)<_<

PSST: Chuck Norris = Spartacus = Spongebob = Patriot X ( and more...)

To Our Friend Spartacus,

We are surprised at your announcement; not that you made it but we thought someone named 'Chuck Norris' ruled Demmark. :(

Still, if the 'West' Regionals can be played in Philadelphia and Spongebob claims he's France; we suppose you may be Denmark if you wish. :D:)

;)<_<

To Our Friend Spartacus,

We are surprised at your announcement; not that you made it but we thought someone named 'Chuck Norris' ruled Demmark. :huh:

Still, if the 'West' Regionals can be played in Philadelphia and Spongebob claims he's France; we suppose you may be Denmark if you wish. :blink::D

:cheers::cheers:

PSST: Chuck Norris = Spartacus = Spongebob = Patriot X ( and more...)

To Our Friend Spartacus,

We are surprised at your announcement; not that you made it but we thought someone named 'Chuck Norris' ruled Demmark. :huh:

Still, if the 'West' Regionals can be played in Philadelphia and Spongebob claims he's France; we suppose you may be Denmark if you wish. :blink::blink:

:beer::cheers:

I think he might be General Mullini as well I will have to get back to you on that one

Pesky real estate agents from both Czechoslovakia and Hungary are staking their claims to the Eastern Empire, but the valiant Austrians refuse to comply with their foreclosure demands.

Pesky real estate agents from both Czechoslovakia and Hungary are staking their claims to the Eastern Empire, but the valiant Austrians refuse to comply with their foreclosure demands.

I've heard about those Central European real estate agents....very aggressive in order to get the sale.

Would you like me to teach some of your police force how to deal with those guys? Northern Russian police recently were able to ban about 40 or 45 of them from a city in Finland. I think the agents were trained by Canadians, but I am certain they did not understand their lessons....who speaks that crazy Germanic language anyway?

Sheesh.

Andrei Slicer Pavlov

Chief of Real Estate Police

Northern Russian Department of the Interior