Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 85

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob

I think we should name a TP in his honor. Which one should it be???

Slicer the Spongeophile

TP???? :wub:

TP = Tech Period...such as TP 6 - Bob's Climax?

:thumbsup: Remind me to send a fleet to thank the people of Lenningrad persoanally around TP7 :beer:

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should name a TP in his honor. Which one should it be???

Slicer the Spongeophile

TP???? :ranting:

TP = Tech Period...such as TP 6 - Bob's Climax?

:cheers: Remind me to send a fleet to thank the people of Lenningrad persoanally around TP7 :cheers:

Oooh....big talk from such a small nation? oooh...whatcha gonna do Denmark, come and git yer fleet sunk? I have 3 I-16s that sez otherwise! <HA!>

(Note to self: Make sure that when you taunt a naval power, that you have a way to ACTUALLY stop him)

Oh...actually Bob.. I was just kiddin'. Come on man, can't you take a joke? <nervous laughter>

OK. OK. I apologize to the Sea Fungus. I'mmm sorrrry Bob. :ranting:

Pweez forgive me?

Sir Butter Knife

:cheers: Remind me to send a fleet to thank the people of Lenningrad persoanally around TP7 :ranting:

Oooh....big talk from such a small nation? oooh...whatcha gonna do Denmark, come and git yer fleet sunk? I have 3 I-16s that sez otherwise! <HA!>

(Note to self: Make sure that when you taunt a naval power, that you have a way to ACTUALLY stop him)

Oh...actually Bob.. I was just kiddin'. Come on man, can't you take a joke? <nervous laughter>

OK. OK. I apologize to the Sea Fungus. I'mmm sorrrry Bob. :cheers:

Pweez forgive me?

Sir Butter Knife

You aren't going to accept that feigned attempt at an apology are you? You should send everything you have, navy, Marines, and airforce at the port of Leningrad. That is just too great of an insult for any sponge to let go!!! :cheers::ranting:

Guest Spongebob

I am inclined to let you two guys sort it out amongst yourselves. I will just sit here and build concrete, it worked for St M for a while when he had stewardship of this Great Nation of Denmark :cheers:

I am inclined to let you two guys sort it out amongst yourselves. I will just sit here and build concrete, it worked for St M for a while when he had stewardship of this Great Nation of Denmark :cheers:

Phew! Thanks, Bob!

Hey, Kurry - your talk is spicy but your counterattacks lack a certain fire. If you capitulate now and declare me the GREATEST Victory player EVER, then I will let you quit without calling you a quitter more than 3 times!

OOps.

I forgot.

If a player ever even suggest that another player who has lost access to more than 50% of his population should consider stopping the waste of money that continuing to play represents and let that oh-so competent computer take over, then suggesting players are OBVIOUSLY cheaters, right?

So, please make sure that I am not called a cheater and keep fighting...to the end of TP 73... PLEASE?

Prezident of Northern Russia

Slicing the Rule Book since 1997

OK, Bob... you ARE right. We should put the 'cheater' string to rest...but it really is irritating when people make assumptions based on nothing but wild supposition when those assumptions, in turn, become unfounded accusations.

Hey, Kurry - your talk is spicy but your counterattacks lack a certain fire. If you capitulate now and declare me the GREATEST Victory player EVER, then I will let you quit without calling you a quitter more than 3 times!

OOps.

I forgot.

If a player ever even suggest that another player who has lost access to more than 50% of his population should consider stopping the waste of money that continuing to play represents and let that oh-so competent computer take over, then suggesting players are OBVIOUSLY cheaters, right?

So, please make sure that I am not called a cheater and keep fighting...to the end of TP 73... PLEASE?

Prezident of Northern Russia

Slicing the Rule Book since 1997

Well, if it was one on one and you beat me, then I might. Currently it is 2 1/2 against one. I still have access to the majority of my population, so good luck with that one. Since I wouldn't want you to be accused of being a cheater (bad enough that some call you a friend of the sponge), I'll have to keep fighting for awhile. Maybe I'll let you keep Archangel when I'm done. :cheers::ranting::cheers:

(bad enough that some call you a friend of the sponge)

Oi! :cheers: Sort him out Slicer Söze

Oh I am...and I will continue to do so. As you can obviously tell, Tsar Söze always gets his man.

As for 2-1/2 to 1, well, I see that Sweden is taking him on with half his army, so I guess that Kurry considers me worth TWO! (Of course, many in the dustbin of history have come to realize that I talk enough for two!) :-)

Don't worry, my little Finnished friend, the reintegration of the land you stole from us in 1919 shall be returned. I will let my Swedish friend administer some of the eastern parts, but all of the land you seized, lo those 20+ years ago shall return to the RODINA!

Bперёд к победе! (Forward to Victory!)

Prezident Slicer

(or am I?)

Guest Spongebob

Well I have now increased patrols around the Danish coast and what do I find but a fleet of Somali Pirates. I assume illegal fishing. Now as I have previously said any and all shipping passing by my small but perfectly formed nation should let me know. You have'nt but I will give you until my next set of orders to explaine yourself or I will consider your presence an act of war. I'm not going to name and shame at this point in case it defiles your own national security but I am sure you can appreciate that the Sponge has an itchy trigger finger when it comes to the protection of Denmark.

:woohoo:

Well I have now increased patrols around the Danish coast and what do I find but a fleet of Somali Pirates. I assume illegal fishing. Now as I have previously said any and all shipping passing by my small but perfectly formed nation should let me know. You have'nt but I will give you until my next set of orders to explaine yourself or I will consider your presence an act of war. I'm not going to name and shame at this point in case it defiles your own national security but I am sure you can appreciate that the Sponge has an itchy trigger finger when it comes to the protection of Denmark.

:thumbsup:

Oh, sorry about that. I did inform you on the fishing part, but forgot telling you our origination. :rolleyes:

Ofcourse we are just tresspassing with our explorers. We'll let you know if we find any good fish :cheers:

Qrush

Somalia #85 :robot:

Guest Spongebob

:thumbsup:

Oh, sorry about that. I did inform you on the fishing part, but forgot telling you our origination. :rolleyes:

Ofcourse we are just tresspassing with our explorers. We'll let you know if we find any good fish :cheers:

Qrush

Somalia #85 :robot:

You will be :cheers: any and all unauthorised "Visitors" to the Skagerrak and Kattegat will be viewed as an act of War. All we ask is that you announce your presence so that we can see you have no hostile intention to the Kingdom of Sponges. I think its a fair request. You dont need to be my ally or even my friend but a rabbid sponge you do not want on your back :taz:

:beer:

Oh, sorry about that. I did inform you on the fishing part, but forgot telling you our origination. :)

Ofcourse we are just tresspassing with our explorers. We'll let you know if we find any good fish <_<

Qrush

Somalia #85 :thumbsup:

You will be <_< any and all unauthorised "Visitors" to the Skagerrak and Kattegat will be viewed as an act of War. All we ask is that you announce your presence so that we can see you have no hostile intention to the Kingdom of Sponges. I think its a fair request. You dont need to be my ally or even my friend but a rabbid sponge you do not want on your back :rolleyes:

Hallo my little Scandinavian Buddy. Why should I announce myself when you have already spotted me? Anyway, the fishing is great! Be careful not to get caught up in my nets there, Bob. So, for proper diplomatic relations, I announce myself to be sailing the great straits looking for them pirates you warned us about.

Captain Peterson, or is it Petersen

Oslo, Stockholm, Riga, London, wherever the fair winds blow