Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 85

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob

Things have gone a little bit quiet in this game, whats happening world, any progress in your respective wars?????? :cannon:

Ok update from me, Im still alive and not a soul wants to take a pot shot at me... very strange, I thought I would be dead by now

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things have gone a little bit quiet in this game, whats happening world, any progress in your respective wars?????? :P

Ok update from me, Im still alive and not a soul wants to take a pot shot at me... very strange, I thought I would be dead by now

Oh, sorry. I fell asleep. Do you know how boring fishing is?

There is no fish to catch here, all we found in those waters were

Russian Boots, Swedish Boots and Finnish Boots. We wonder what the next boot will be.

Shh, I really need to find another occupation.

Q. :thumbsup:

Guest Spongebob

I am realy interested in these Scandinavian wars

Kurassier are you still alive? whats happened to Slicer Soze, he has been a little quiet of late.

And whats all this with Lowlands and GB DW on Sweden? Can I have a piece of that pie? I have seen no ships pass through my waters so how are they getting into Sweden? through Norway? How? Maybe they are heading to the ice filled north.

What about Ireland and Iceland, they are very quiet also.

Paranoia is setting in. I think the whole thing is a rouse - Northern Russia, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Ireland, GB, Lowlands, Iceland and Bolivia are all waiting to invade Denmark at the same time. HEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

Kurassier are you still alive? whats happened to Slicer Soze, he has been a little quiet of late.

And whats all this with Lowlands and GB DW on Sweden? Can I have a piece of that pie? I have seen no ships pass through my waters so how are they getting into Sweden? through Norway? How? Maybe they are heading to the ice filled north.

Paranoia is setting in. I think the whole thing is a rouse - Northern Russia, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Ireland, GB, Lowlands, Iceland and Bolivia are all waiting to invade Denmark at the same time. HEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

Yes, still here, much to the consternation of those Russian lawyers. Seems we don't want to honor their improperly gained eviction orders. :thumbsup:

and yes, I've been in close contact with the Admiral of the Bolivian navy. He is sending all of his transports, ummm, I mean his PT boat, to carry a couple of my Finnish ski troopers to xCopenhagen. We'll be there as soon as we can.

and as far as not spotting any ships, maybe you should look above the water, and buy some glasses for your recon pilots. :P

How did you miss millions of Lowlander vessels? They're everywhere!

First you wanted a piece of Norway, now you want a piece of Sweden. May I make a suggestion.....LOWLANDS!

FOUND, one Marshal's baton of Lowland fabrication. On display at the States Museum. :woohoo:

So Spongie and Qrush, we are going to start mining the Skagarak, best stay in port or help keep the straight clear of continental interlopers.

Petey......is it of Stockholm? I don't quite recall........anyway, the Danish have always had problems with seeing the ships on the horizon. Especially when Bob is at the helm, below the surface watching the undercurrent instead of the surface seas!

Bob - I will gladly leave you to an invasion of Norway......... :rolleyes: I am quite busy with liberating the Swedish lands in favor on my Finnish Ski Patrol friends. :woohoo:

I expect that Norway will come to life now that his 'friends' are in trouble and will not be able to roll him over.

How did you miss millions of Lowlander vessels? They're everywhere!

First you wanted a piece of Norway, now you want a piece of Sweden. May I make a suggestion.....LOWLANDS!

FOUND, one Marshal's baton of Lowland fabrication. On display at the States Museum. :pirate2:

So Spongie and Qrush, we are going to start mining the Skagarak, best stay in port or help keep the straight clear of continental interlopers.

Guest Spongebob

Okay someone is going to have to explain this in Sponge terms, you know me being a yellow invertibrate with a brain smaller than Planktons.

So Lowland and GB have invaded Sweden?

Finland has invaded NR and visa versa?

Did I not say that anyone travelling through the Skagarak would be classed as an Act of War if I was not told before hand?

Now I am willing to let this transgression pass seeing as I will be allowed a free hand in Norway, if that is what you are saying

Technically, we have not traveled THROUGH the Skagarak. Only gone halfway into and returned to our own ports. But, it being true that we have entered the Skagarak nonetheless, I will surely leave you Norway if you act quickly. If you can forgive a few thousand ships a meager intrusion in order to travel towards the northern Scandinavians so I may aid my brethren, I will even support a Danish landing in Norway, share information and confirm a NAP if you agree and act swiftly....... :woohoo:

Okay someone is going to have to explain this in Sponge terms, you know me being a yellow invertibrate with a brain smaller than Planktons.

Did I not say that anyone travelling through the Skagarak would be classed as an Act of War if I was not told before hand?

Now I am willing to let this transgression pass seeing as I will be allowed a free hand in Norway, if that is what you are saying

Guest Spongebob

I will take it under advisement, I am in no position yet to mount an Invasion yet, still building my fleet but will let you know when I am ready to go. Just a general wondering however is "Who" is in charge of Norway. The king has not piped up yet

Technically, we have not traveled THROUGH the Skagarak. Only gone halfway into and returned to our own ports. But, it being true that we have entered the Skagarak nonetheless, I will surely leave you Norway if you act quickly. If you can forgive a few thousand ships a meager intrusion in order to travel towards the northern Scandinavians so I may aid my brethren, I will even support a Danish landing in Norway, share information and confirm a NAP if you agree and act swiftly....... :woohoo:

I will take it under advisement, I am in no position yet to mount an Invasion yet, still building my fleet but will let you know when I am ready to go. Just a general wondering however is "Who" is in charge of Norway. The king has not piped up yet

Read between the lines Spongecus, if you act quickly, you could be in charge of Norway! Well, maybe.... :woohoo:

Guest Spongebob

Read between the lines Spongecus, if you act quickly, you could be in charge of Norway! Well, maybe.... :woohoo:

Quick get the rubber dingys out, build the rafts, strap those barrels together. Ok get the marines on and off we go to Norway, the King is out of the country, the Queen is getting her nails done and the army, airforce and navy are at a peace conference in Switzerland. :rolleyes: Finally a victim that wont fight back, maybe I will finally get to win something.

Murrrraaaghhhhhh!!!!! Murrrraaaghhhhhh!!!!! Murrrraaaghhhhhh!!!!!

Bob, I can only offer the same deal as Earthling. Its a fair deal. Then again, I'd prefer you to defend the straights rather than allowing them to be clogged up with Lowland LCIs. :thumbsup:

Technically, we have not traveled THROUGH the Skagarak. Only gone halfway into and returned to our own ports. But, it being true that we have entered the Skagarak nonetheless, I will surely leave you Norway if you act quickly. If you can forgive a few thousand ships a meager intrusion in order to travel towards the northern Scandinavians so I may aid my brethren, I will even support a Danish landing in Norway, share information and confirm a NAP if you agree and act swiftly....... :ranting:

Guest Spongebob
Bob, I can only offer the same deal as Earthling. Its a fair deal. Then again, I'd prefer you to defend the straights rather than allowing them to be clogged up with Lowland LCIs. :thumbsup:

Technically, we have not traveled THROUGH the Skagarak. Only gone halfway into and returned to our own ports. But, it being true that we have entered the Skagarak nonetheless, I will surely leave you Norway if you act quickly. If you can forgive a few thousand ships a meager intrusion in order to travel towards the northern Scandinavians so I may aid my brethren, I will even support a Danish landing in Norway, share information and confirm a NAP if you agree and act swiftly....... :ranting:

Your nation elpasso? your nation?, and whats the offer on the table, i need things spelling outn for me

Bob, I can only offer the same deal as Earthling. Its a fair deal. Then again, I'd prefer you to defend the straights rather than allowing them to be clogged up with Lowland LCIs. :D

Technically, we have not traveled THROUGH the Skagarak. Only gone halfway into and returned to our own ports. But, it being true that we have entered the Skagarak nonetheless, I will surely leave you Norway if you act quickly. If you can forgive a few thousand ships a meager intrusion in order to travel towards the northern Scandinavians so I may aid my brethren, I will even support a Danish landing in Norway, share information and confirm a NAP if you agree and act swiftly....... :blink:

Your nation elpasso? your nation?, and whats the offer on the table, i need things spelling outn for me

I am Sweden of course. If you face Norway and look right, thats mostly me. Lowland took a bite, which is why I wonder what happened to your boast to dw anyone sailing thru the skagarak without your permission. :)

Anyway, I too will offer a NAP with the Danes. Norway and I have a NAP. I am too busy with the GBs and Lowlandishers to stop any land grab you want to do.

Earthling- great move- Im sure Kurassier is happy you drew away half my army to beat you back into the sea.