Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 85

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Woooohooo - Turn 2 and im not dead - Every turn is a Victory in the world of Spongebob

So anyone have any ideas of who is playing those undeclared nations? This seems to me to be the most highly guarded game ever :)

Woooohooo - Turn 2 and im not dead - Every turn is a Victory in the world of Spongebob

So anyone have any ideas of who is playing those undeclared nations? This seems to me to be the most highly guarded game ever :python:

Of course you're not dead, Dummkopf! Nobody can declare war until NEXT turn. DORK DORK DORK!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Spongebob

After reading about all the shenanagins going on in V84 I would just like accuse the leaders of Great Britain, Norway, Bulgaria, Denmark, Persia and Morocco of cheating, yep they are all the same person, they have openly made it difficult for the Sponge to win this game, and let face it, it was a for gone conclussion that this game was going to be won by me. I dont know the name of this player but he / she is cheating and as such I am very upset :woohoo: see just look at how upset I am :woohoo: Anyway on with the game - Anyone wanna TA? :woohoo:

After reading about all the shenanagins going on in V84 I would just like accuse the leaders of Great Britain, Norway, Bulgaria, Denmark, Persia and Morocco of cheating, yep they are all the same person, they have openly made it difficult for the Sponge to win this game, and let face it, it was a for gone conclussion that this game was going to be won by me. I dont know the name of this player but he / she is cheating and as such I am very upset :woohoo: see just look at how upset I am :woohoo: Anyway on with the game - Anyone wanna TA? :woohoo:

I'm looking green and yellow already. <_<

You talk less sence than me and that takes some doing - Green :woohoo: Yellow <_< Whats that all about you mad fool

It's kinda what Harrison Ford said to Paul Le Mat in American Graffiti, i.e a combination of piss yellow and puke green. :woohoo::woohoo:

You talk less sence than me and that takes some doing - Green :cheers: Yellow :blink: Whats that all about you mad fool

It's kinda what Harrison Ford said to Paul Le Mat in American Graffiti, i.e a combination of piss yellow and puke green. :D:blink:

Indeed, that's the typical situation a Spongebob actually proofs very usefull. :blink::ranting:

Guest Spongebob

I think I have finally grown up, I never saw it coming, I have become an adult :ranting: what do I do now...?

(Hold on lets get the adult manual out) - It says here - Now you have grown up you must go out and get a Job, then find wife, get house, cat, dog, hamster then 2.4 kids and fail to understand the younger generation, Finally you die.

Ok I think I can do that.

I think I have finally grown up, I never saw it coming, I have become an adult :D what do I do now...?

(Hold on lets get the adult manual out) - It says here - Now you have grown up you must go out and get a Job, then find wife, get house, cat, dog, hamster then 2.4 kids and fail to understand the younger generation, Finally you die.

Ok I think I can do that.

I'm sorry, but i do have to correct you on this; you're an 'elder' according to this very trustworthy forum.

As of such you should have past the 'I have become an adult' state some time ago. :blink:

None the less, I do hope you still accomplish some of the goals mentioned in your manual. :blink:

You do have to read some more, though. As an elder you could easily overlook some important

sidesteps and details. I'm sure you would not want to miss the fun of 2.4 wifes.... :cheers::ranting:

I have just had my report from General Blocher and he reports that the guns are silent, war is not inventible. Peace is guaranteed in our time.

Shussshh - Don’t tell anyone :P

I would just like to thank the people of Austria and Switzerland for there recent hospitality. Around a table full of wine and food the plan for the expansion of the Confederacy was drawn, signatures taken and a new vision for Europe was decided.

Long live the European Confederacy. :D:D:D:D