Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 85

Kurassier

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! :woohoo:

We are dismayed about the lack of favorable responses to our invitations to our neighbors. :D

We wish to avoid any mis-interpretation of their silence as a sign of hostile intent; so We are making a final attempt to reconcile any real [or imagined] differences that would lead to conflict. <_<

We feel there is more to be gained thru co-operation. Besides, the minature donkeys seem reluctant to become weapons platforms; they would only be useful if the enemy was waving carrots!! :woohoo:

:woohoo::o

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! <_<

To Our Friend Qrush:

You have aptly demonstrated the philosophical differences between East & West. One seeks Peace thru co-operation & mutual benefit; the other fights for it. :woohoo:

We are dismayed your solution requires the elimination of those who are different. 'Without Neighbors' would be very lonesome indeed. :D

Alas, who your 'neighbors' are still remains a mystery to us and the only experience we have with 'green' are the Jinns of the desert. :cheers:

Are you an evil green Jinn, Mr.Qrush? :blink:

:woohoo::o

Dear Dey,

What is an evil green Jinn? Such :( species are not known to me.

And what is to be named evil depends on your philosophical point of view.

So, from your point of view speaking, what do you want to call me? :unsure:

Greetings, Q. :woohoo:

Dear Dey,

What is an evil green Jinn? Such :blink: species are not known to me.

And what is to be named evil depends on your philosophical point of view.

So, from your point of view speaking, what do you want to call me? :cheers:

Greetings, Q. :D

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! :o

To our friend Qrush,

Jinn's are spirits [some say found in magic lamps] that can either good or evil depending on the circumstances. They're reported to have the abilty to grant wishes that usually backfire if the person isn't careful how they ask. :woohoo: Only our most trusted Wazirs are allowed to deal with them! <_<

We would call you neighbor, if that is the case; and friend, if circumstances allow. :unsure:

If not, bring carrots!! :woohoo:

:woohoo::(

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! :o

To our friend Qrush,

Jinn's are spirits [some say found in magic lamps] that can either good or evil depending on the circumstances. They're reported to have the abilty to grant wishes that usually backfire if the person isn't careful how they ask. <_< Only our most trusted Wazirs are allowed to deal with them! :D

We would call you neighbor, if that is the case; and friend, if circumstances allow. :cheers:

If not, bring carrots!! :woohoo:

:woohoo::(

My visionary dreams show me that you can call me a lot of things,

depending of the point in time....in the past, the current or the future. :woohoo::blink:

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! :cheers:

We note that the dreaded 'Turn 3' processing date has arrived. :o

We would take this last opprotunity for friendly banter to wish success on all particpants. :blink:

To those who choose to delay, we hope the wait is worth it. :blink:

May you 'never' run out of Fuel, Mun, & Gen.; May your EM's 'never' fail! :blink:

Except for those who wish us ill. Then substitute 'always' for 'never' and check with the Imperial Librarian for a list of applicable curses we heap upon your heads. :ranting:

:D:cheers:

We note that the dreaded 'Turn 3' processing date has arrived. :blink:

Greetings Dey of Algiers,

I will differ with you on one point. This is the day to celebrate! Finally free from the shackles of peace, able to add vast tracts of land to my empire! :blink:

What? What's that minister? Sweden, Norway Northern Russia and the Baltic States have declared war on us?!?! :ranting:

Sorry, guys, gotta go.... :D

Ah time for Battle - Time for the Confederacy....

Hold on.... (General Whispers in Spartacus Ear) - It seems good news. Our bombing raids have been successful - Helsinki lies in ruins :ranting:

Only kidding me old mucka - Tell you what, me and my buddies will come and save your bacon - What do you say Kurassier? :D

Greetings Dey of Algiers,

I will differ with you on one point. This is the day to celebrate! Finally free from the shackles of peace, able to add vast tracts of land to my empire! :blink:

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! :cheers:

To Our Finnish Cousin,

We Thank You for reminding us of the advantages and possibilities now offered. :blink:

We, too, feel surrounded and outnumbered; but are optimistic about the future. :blink:

And should the Rus feel the need to relax in warmer climes, it seems we will have plenty of sponges for our Houri's to use in the spas! :ranting:

:D:o

Kurassier - All I need to hear your say (type) is

"I need your help Spartacus"

Go on, you can do it, just type those 5 little words and I will come to your rescue and bring along a floatilla of Confederate men and machines. Your enemies will be crushed, you can live in peace.

Kurassier - All I need to hear your say (type) is

"I need your help Spartacus"

Go on, you can do it, just type those 5 little words and I will come to your rescue and bring along a floatilla of Confederate men and machines. Your enemies will be crushed, you can live in peace.

Thanks, but it's a bit premature. For all I know Spongebob is Sweden and by turn 5 I should have Sweden well under control. Besides, since you won't reveal who you are, how do I even know you could help? For that matter, I don't know that I need any help yet. :ranting: