Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 85

Kurassier

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am afraid we cannot assist you due to the distance between us, Kurassier was within striking distance but he seems fine on his own. We will not commit to an alliance unless we can support it - Nothing personal you understand

I am afraid we cannot assist you due to the distance between us, Kurassier was within striking distance but he seems fine on his own. We will not commit to an alliance unless we can support it - Nothing personal you understand

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! :blink:

To our Mysterious Friend,

We understand perfectly. We just didn't want pride to interfere with what is otherwise an entertaining exchange. To many times that and distance prevent truly magnificent results. :blink:

We are also confident that distance will not be an issue eventually, and believe in future developments being favorable when that occurs. :cheers:

Unless, of course, uninvited guests don't bring enough carrots and the donkeys refuse to attack! :ranting:

:D:blink:

What do you mean "Must Have" we have always been wise and honourable. What is your nation again? I feel a need to send you one of our "Diplomats"

What do you mean "Must Have" we have always been wise and honourable. What is your nation again? I feel a need to send you one of our "Diplomats"

Oh, don't bother that much my dear Spartacus.

I'm sure my "diplomats" are eager to meet with you for a good conversation about what is wise and honourable, and what is not....:beer:

I'm sure my "diplomats" are eager to meet with you for a good conversation about what is wise and honourable, and what is not....:thumbsup:

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! :cheers:

To Our Friend Spartacus:

One would hope that, even though distance and goals divide us, we would be able to eliminate this annoying and enigmatic creature before we're forced to vex each other. :cheers:

One would also hope that Iceland would declare; and Pigs no longer had to walk to market! :beer:

:thumbsup::cheers:

If I knew who Q was I would recommend to the Council of Ministers that we make plans for the elimination of this pest. It wont be long now before the itchy trigger finger lets slip the dogs of war

I'm sure my "diplomats" are eager to meet with you for a good conversation about what is wise and honourable, and what is not....:thumbsup:

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! :cheers:

To Our Friend Spartacus:

One would hope that, even though distance and goals divide us, we would be able to eliminate this annoying and enigmatic creature before we're forced to vex each other. :cheers:

One would also hope that Iceland would declare; and Pigs no longer had to walk to market! :beer:

:thumbsup::cheers:

:( Where did everyone go? :pirate2:

Only Northern Russia wants to relocate and only a fews yards at that....... :P

:nuke::unsure::unsure::robot::ranting::thumbsup::o:taz::P:beer:

Tell me about, Rapoza. Hungary tries to declare war on me...can't do it. I try to declare war on Hungary...can't do it. What's a guy to do?? :blink::ranting::(

If I knew who Q was I would recommend to the Council of Ministers that we make plans for the elimination of this pest. It wont be long now before the itchy trigger finger lets slip the dogs of war

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! :(

To Our Friend Spartacus:

One would hope that, even though distance and goals divide us, we would be able to eliminate this annoying and enigmatic creature before we're forced to vex each other. :taz:

One would also hope that Iceland would declare; and Pigs no longer had to walk to market! :nuke:

I'm sure wise and honourable men would not do such evil things. :robot:

Unfortunate, unwise men tend to trigger things they rather should not. :P:beer:

To Mr Dey,

Although I don't like pigs, walking or not, I am intrigued by that market you mentioned.

With your well findings I'll make arrangements to visit one. I'm sure I will be able to bring

some 'pigs' for sale by then :P

Greetings, Q.

:( Where did everyone go? :ranting:

:nuke::blink::unsure::robot::unsure::unsure::pirate2::taz::(:beer:

Tell me about, Rapoza. Hungary tries to declare war on me...can't do it. I try to declare war on Hungary...can't do it. What's a guy to do?? :blink::ranting::thumbsup:

:P Seek a lawyer :o

To Mr Dey,

Although I don't like pigs, walking or not, I am intrigued by that market you mentioned.

With your well findings I'll make arrangements to visit one. I'm sure I will be able to bring

some 'pigs' for sale by then :beer:

Greetings, Q.

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! :robot:

We find your message confusing; What are 'well findings'??? :P

We do know that pigs can be uncommonly hard to herd to market. Given the crowd we're expecting in the spring; you may well wish those pigs could fly if you choose to attend the Bazaar. :nuke:

I would hate to see you caught in the Qrush. :(

:P:taz:

:( Where did everyone go? :ranting:

:nuke::blink::unsure::robot::unsure::unsure::pirate2::taz::(:beer:

Tell me about, Rapoza. Hungary tries to declare war on me...can't do it. I try to declare war on Hungary...can't do it. What's a guy to do?? :blink::ranting::thumbsup:

:P Seek a lawyer :o

NOOOOO! Don't get the lawyers involved.

After you wade through the paperwork, you'll be too exhausted for WAR.

All Northern Russian diplomats have been arrested. They have refused to drink Finnish Vodka and we just won't stand for that. They have been place in dinghys and dropped off outside Leningrad's harbor. The old NR embassy is being converted to a hospital. The snow is beginning to turn red.

:nuke:

NR may have DW on us, but he still hasn't found the tunnel yet! :beer: