Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Ali Tosis

Things have been quiet on the home front...too damn quiet. It's time for a nice little world war. Besides I miss all the back stabbing, trash talking, skulduggery and anything else that rhymes with 'duggery'. Come on all you unemployed dogs of war: sign up for game 87 NOW. Spongicles; no-one else speaks your spectacular brand of trash...mainly because most of us are marginally saner, so sign up...you know you want to...

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Things have been quiet on the home front...too damn quiet. It's time for a nice little world war. Besides I miss all the back stabbing, trash talking, skulduggery and anything else that rhymes with 'duggery'. Come on all you unemployed dogs of war: sign up for game 87 NOW. Spongicles; no-one else speaks your spectacular brand of trash...mainly because most of us are marginally saner, so sign up...you know you want to...

Already done so and requested Germany. If no one else chooses it just think of all the fun you will have surrounding the Sponge. Anyway I think i can be Germany DW on everyone around me and win. My first conquest would of course be DENMARK

Already done so and requested Germany. If no one else chooses it just think of all the fun you will have surrounding the Sponge. Anyway I think i can be Germany DW on everyone around me and win. My first conquest would of course be DENMARK

Wow! I just talked to Russ and he said in the last couple of hours he has had 50 people sign up, all requesting to play Denmark, land of the ShamWow!

Guest Spongebob

Wow! I just talked to Russ and he said in the last couple of hours he has had 50 people sign up, all requesting to play Denmark, land of the ShamWow!

Very funny :)

Very funny :thumbsup:

It made me chuckle as I typed it. :) Hey, if you throw the alley oop, somebody is going to slam it down. :beer:

Very funny :thumbsup:

It made me chuckle as I typed it. :) Hey, if you throw the alley oop, somebody is going to slam it down. :beer:

Cheers <_<

I'm planning on signing up, because I think my days as AUSTR85 are numbered.

Well, brother Drago, I hope you have built some nasty surprises for the foe if you plan on throwing in the towel!!!

Tally Ho!

Guest Spongebob

Its okay you know you all love the sponge and when the day arrives when the sponge defeats one of you inbreeding vertibrates you will never be able to show your faces again.

And I will continue to remind you of every day of your existence. :woohoo:

Calling all Gullible Pratts. Where are you Gull...? You go Iceland and I'll go UAE and we'll do the classic Global Pincer Manoever...It's fool proof.

Nah! too easy

You go Spong Bob and I'll tell jokes

Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson are camping in the woods.

When Holmes nudges Watson and says “Watson do you see the stars twinkling like a thousand diamonds”

“Yes” said Watson.

“And do you see the moon up there shining romantically”.

“Yes” said Watson

“You know what this means don’t you Watson” said Holmes

“What” said Watson?

“Some Bugger has stolen our tent” said Holmes :(