Game 87

Ali Tosis

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Zzzzzz Zzzzzz Zzzzzz Zzzzzz Wh What Oh Are we there yet? :rolleyes:

Did you realy only want to play germany? Or is there an off chance you will pop up somewhere else in game #87?

My primary choice is Germany and I have asked all others not to choose Germany, this way logic would dictate I get Germany and if everyone who wants a piece of the Sponge choses the nations on my border then we are all happy. However as in the past my pleading goes un noticed and someone always does the dirty. So if I dont get Germany then whoever does it is there fault and as such everyone around them should kick there butt for preventing there conquest of the sponge. I have chosen a few select nations just in case I dont get Germany, my beloved Denmark is one. But with only 4 positions left up for grabs I would have thought this game to have started by now, previous games have started with 4 nations free at the start.

Zzzzzz Zzzzzz Zzzzzz Zzzzzz Wh What Oh Are we there yet? :rolleyes:

Did you realy only want to play germany? Or is there an off chance you will pop up somewhere else in game #87?

My primary choice is Germany and I have asked all others not to choose Germany, this way logic would dictate I get Germany and if everyone who wants a piece of the Sponge choses the nations on my border then we are all happy. However as in the past my pleading goes un noticed and someone always does the dirty. So if I dont get Germany then whoever does it is there fault and as such everyone around them should kick there butt for preventing there conquest of the sponge. I have chosen a few select nations just in case I dont get Germany, my beloved Denmark is one. But with only 4 positions left up for grabs I would have thought this game to have started by now, previous games have started with 4 nations free at the start.

What about the experiment to declare Germany to a neutral state.... interesting to see if Spongebob will be able to kill himself....

Guest Spongebob

A challenge indeed Monk Face but not one even you could master let alone me.

I can open up the diplomatic window of opportunity right here right now. If I am Germany I need you all to know that the only way I will not consider those around me as an enemy is if they upgrate those pesky NAPs to Alliances or TAs before T3

You rememeber that strategy Monk, its the Join me or Die strategy, its never worked for me in the past but god loves a tryer ;)

A challenge indeed Monk Face but not one even you could master let alone me.

I can open up the diplomatic window of opportunity right here right now. If I am Germany I need you all to know that the only way I will not consider those around me as an enemy is if they upgrate those pesky NAPs to Alliances or TAs before T3

You rememeber that strategy Monk, its the Join me or Die strategy, its never worked for me in the past but god loves a tryer ;)

Shotgun diplomacy.

Lets see: you can have three alliance requests at the same time. As Germarny borders Lowlands, Denmark, Switzerland, Austria, Czechoslovakia, Poland, Baltic states and France. Theoreticaly you can only ally 6 of them before turn 3.

You are planning a two-front war in turn 3?

Join me or die might work for Spain, Lowlands or Fintand. But Germany?

Lets see.....

Guest Spongebob

Oooops you are forgetting something. Those 8 nations around me can issue the Alliance / TA request so I could have all those alliances in place before T3 of course those special few could be my TAs, the question everyone should be asking themselves is it a good idea to have the sponge as a TA, monk will say no but others should think... What if? What if my neighbour has a TA with sponge, would I want to be the one who does not have a TA or Alliance with him. The other side is no one signs any kind of alliance and I have an 8 front war. A swift death but if thats the case then eventually they would all be fighting eachother. I am guessing being Germany and the Sponge will be the greatest diplomatic challenge any of you could face. All I have to do is sit back and wait for the offers or the onslaught. Either way its going to be fun ;)

Just thought of one more thing, what about those nations that dont border Germany but border a nation bordering a nation bordering Germany, then someone else would be facing that 2 / 3 / 4 front war.

Guest Spongebob

Live happily ever after, which would be a first for the sponge. It is a challenge one day I wish to try out, to see how long it would be before I HAD to DW on someone but I dont think it will be this game.

Live happily ever after, which would be a first for the sponge. It is a challenge one day I wish to try out, to see how long it would be before I HAD to DW on someone but I dont think it will be this game.

Well, coming september 1 st, you playing Germany, you will DW Poland. As was done in 1939. No?

Guest Spongebob

All I will say is I stick to my word when I give it, what that word will be has yet to be decided. Latest from the Almighty is this game should start before the end of the month.

All I will say is I stick to my word when I give it, what that word will be has yet to be decided. Latest from the Almighty is this game should start before the end of the month.

In this, I will trust you.

The latest from the Russmeister is that the game will probably start this week. At least, that's what he told me. Of course, he probably said that to stop my whining.

The latest from the Russmeister is that the game will probably start this week. At least, that's what he told me. Of course, he probably said that to stop my whining.

Looking forward to the start of the game. The first few turns are loads of fun. ;)

Eenfidels, you make me so proud.

I began a topic for a game which was months away from starting

And I unleashed a veritable storm, a hurricane, an all consuming super nova (no pun intended) of hate mail and Sponge bashing that brought tears of joy to my eye.

I hope the game, now on the verge of commencing its commencement, will be played with this fervour.