Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Ali Tosis

Your right I have made a few errors, corrected below, I did consider placing you on the list Earthling, as you saying being a friend of the monk but after the mauling I have given you in 85 your not worthy <_<

1 - Hersir, for treachery, there can be no greater crime :ranting::cheers::taz:

2 - Dark Monk, for double crossing backstabbing evilness :jawdrop:

3 - Kurassier, being a thorn in my side on more than one occassion, I tip my hat to you sir :cheers:

4 - Predator, ditto :cheers:

5 - DesertCamel, ditto :wacko:

6 - Nfbeerse, for being an accessory to treachery :angry:

7 - CD Earnst, for being an accessory to treachery :unsure:

8 - Erich Von Manstein, for being German :thumbsup:

9 - Rednas, for being French, I think :thumbsup: or for typing pigeon English and not making much sense :thumbsup:

10 - Dageraad, for deciding the Sponge is no good before accepting the hand of friendship :wacko:

Just outside the top 10 but noted none the less

Marklen X, being a thorn in my side and promising to do it again

Qrush, for trying to steal my crown as the village idiot

SdEoXgY, past indiscretions in the Americas, I have not forgotten.

HPW, for being the main associate of the Monk

TheVamp

Auntie

Monty

And yes Hersir for your treachery you are number one, you became our TA with the deliberate intention of selling your TAs down the river, worse than the monk and his evil ways, at least with the monk you know where you stand.

LOL! It looks like 3rd is as high as I'm going. To get any higher I would have to betray you. Since it is unlikely I will ever be your TA.... did I tell you I was the TA of the Dark Monk in a game?? :ranting::cheers:

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right I have made a few errors, corrected below, I did consider placing you on the list Earthling, as you saying being a friend of the monk but after the mauling I have given you in 85 your not worthy <_<

1 - Hersir, for treachery, there can be no greater crime :taz::cheers::cheers:

2 - Dark Monk, for double crossing backstabbing evilness :jawdrop:

3 - Kurassier, being a thorn in my side on more than one occassion, I tip my hat to you sir :cheers:

4 - Predator, ditto :wacko:

5 - DesertCamel, ditto :cheers:

6 - Nfbeerse, for being an accessory to treachery :angry:

7 - CD Earnst, for being an accessory to treachery :unsure:

8 - Erich Von Manstein, for being German :thumbsup:

9 - Rednas, for being French, I think :thumbsup: or for typing pigeon English and not making much sense :thumbsup:

10 - Dageraad, for deciding the Sponge is no good before accepting the hand of friendship :wacko:

TheVamp

Auntie

Monty

And yes Hersir for your treachery you are number one, you became our TA with the deliberate intention of selling your TAs down the river, worse than the monk and his evil ways, at least with the monk you know where you stand.

LOL! It looks like 3rd is as high as I'm going. To get any higher I would have to betray you. Since it is unlikely I will ever be your TA.... did I tell you I was the TA of the Dark Monk in a game?? :ranting::wacko:

LOL! I never betray the Sponge. I only organized this downfall :ranting: So you have still the chance to be second.

I'm still trying to figure out how I made the top ten let alone all the way to fourth as i have never fought the sponge in victory, he's always dead before I get there...I think maybe it's because I owned denmark at the end of a game once? :)

Oh yea did I mention Spongy Denmark 87 checking in, or did I get Germany?

I'm still trying to figure out how I made the top ten let alone all the way to fourth as i have never fought the sponge in victory, he's always dead before I get there...I think maybe it's because I owned denmark at the end of a game once? :rolleyes:

Technically, I've never fought him either. Some of my allies 'fought' him (more like, Sponge, I'm landing in a couple of turns, Sponge, 'oh, I quit') and I fought some of his allies once. :jawdrop: Just remember Predator, it is better to be against spongecus than be his ally. :):robot:;)

I'm still trying to figure out how I made the top ten let alone all the way to fourth as i have never fought the sponge in victory, he's always dead before I get there...I think maybe it's because I owned denmark at the end of a game once? :rolleyes:

Technically, I've never fought him either. Some of my allies 'fought' him (more like, Sponge, I'm landing in a couple of turns, Sponge, 'oh, I quit') and I fought some of his allies once. :jawdrop: Just remember Predator, it is better to be against spongecus than be his ally. :):robot:;)

Ok guys, I am the bad one, I took xCopenhagen from him ....... but only in one game.

== Challenge to the Sponge ==

Well, mr. Sponge, everyone is talking about "the list", so you got everyone's attention for sure.

Making a list of your 10+ most hated is not very nice, however. Neither is it cheerfull, optimistic or positive.

Can you, greatest of the Sponges, make us a list with the 10 players who you hold most dear, or those that hold your admiration?

Guest Spongebob
== Challenge to the Sponge ==

Well, mr. Sponge, everyone is talking about "the list", so you got everyone's attention for sure.

Making a list of your 10+ most hated is not very nice, however. Neither is it cheerfull, optimistic or positive.

Can you, greatest of the Sponges, make us a list with the 10 players who you hold most dear, or those that hold your admiration?

Out of character - being new I will explain this for you. The sponge is my character, he has one goal and thats to annoy the worlds as you know them. It does not mean it is me and you will find that people on the list are in the most respected by the sponge on some level. On a personal level I respect each and everyone of the people involved in Victory. The sponge even respects some of those on the list. Numbers 3 4 and 5 for being a pain the sponge respects.

Back in Character - Listen up muppet, I could list the most respected in the game but im not, mainly because the top 9 would be ME. You will learn one day that the Sponge is a good ally and those that have allied to the sponges way in the past have done so on many occasion because they know the true value of an ally who will do what it takes for the greater good. True disiples of the Sponge are the Confederacy if you are looking for a list, I may list the rest later but I would only embarass them :)

Guest Spongebob
I'm still trying to figure out how I made the top ten let alone all the way to fourth as i have never fought the sponge in victory, he's always dead before I get there...I think maybe it's because I owned denmark at the end of a game once? :robot:

Technically, I've never fought him either. Some of my allies 'fought' him (more like, Sponge, I'm landing in a couple of turns, Sponge, 'oh, I quit') and I fought some of his allies once. :jawdrop: Just remember Predator, it is better to be against spongecus than be his ally. :):thumbsup:;)

Ok guys, I am the bad one, I took xCopenhagen from him ....... but only in one game.

Never, when was that, I seem to have forgotten. :rolleyes:

I'm still trying to figure out how I made the top ten let alone all the way to fourth as i have never fought the sponge in victory, he's always dead before I get there...I think maybe it's because I owned denmark at the end of a game once? :thumbsup:

Technically, I've never fought him either. Some of my allies 'fought' him (more like, Sponge, I'm landing in a couple of turns, Sponge, 'oh, I quit') and I fought some of his allies once. :rolleyes: Just remember Predator, it is better to be against spongecus than be his ally. :):wacko::jawdrop:

Never, when was that, I seem to have forgotten. :robot:

OK

I am not the bad one, I never did anything bad to the Sponge ;) .

Ok thats it, your on the list, the list of the 10 most wanted

1 - Hersir, for treachery, there can be no greater crime :ranting::taz::ranting:

2 - Dark Monk, for double crossing backstabbing evilness :)

6 - Desfeeny, for being an accessory to treachery :wacko:

7 - CD Earnst, for being an accessory to treachery ;)

8 - Erich Von Manstein, for being German :jawdrop:

9 - Rednas, for being French, I think :robot: or for typing pigeon English and not making much sense :rolleyes:

TheVamp

Auntie

Monty

Weirdo! :thumbsup:

For the record (or the CD or DVD these days, I suppose), I have not yet had any reason to attack my friend Robert of the Sea....I once offered to start a petition to rename TP10 to "Spongebob," but that offer only met with derision. Given that I am a very sensitive guy, I am scared of poking any more fun at Robert than is absolutley necessary.

Good day, sir.

Slicer McGoodguy

Grand Poo Bah of the Cutler Family

Ok thats it, your on the list, the list of the 10 most wanted

1 - Hersir, for treachery, there can be no greater crime :ranting::taz::ranting:

2 - Dark Monk, for double crossing backstabbing evilness :)

6 - Desfeeny, for being an accessory to treachery :angry:

7 - CD Earnst, for being an accessory to treachery :drunk:

8 - Erich Von Manstein, for being German :cheers:

9 - Rednas, for being French, I think <_< or for typing pigeon English and not making much sense :woohoo:

TheVamp

Auntie

Monty

Weirdo! <_<

Guest Spongebob

See.... Slicer Sozay is well on the way to being a follower of the Sponge :) He has learned it is better to have the Sponge as a friend rather than an enemy.

I must remember to send him that recipe for Victoria Sponge :drunk: