Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Ali Tosis

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right then who's going to start the game 88 thread

Why stop there? Let's start about ideas for game #100?

How about

- extended tech packs with B-36 bombers, Horten, JS-3 and Canberra bombers?

- an extended map of the America's

- how about an alien invasion in turn 24, like the "worldwar" series by Harry Turtledove?

Tactical Thermonuclear weapons......

Say hello to my leetle friend...and goodbye to the mother in law.

But enough of this idle chatter. Let us return to the true purpose of this topic...the unfettered and unbridled bashng of El Sponge.

That's your que Monk.

Now your just being silly, no such thing as Aliens

Obviously you have never met my mother in law

She would make you a believer :alien2:

I don't quite know how to break this to you, Gull...but I am actually your mother in law.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

and releasing his grip, falls from the platform. Sliding down vertical ducts and corridors, he plunges through a hatch and lands on an antenna beneath city, the planet’s surface far below. . As they flee in the Falcon, Leia ‘hears’ Gulliblepratt calling to her. Telling Chewbacca she knows where Luke is, he turns the ship around. Gulliblepratt is barely clinging to the antenna rod. They rescue him, and the ship jumps into hyperspeed and escapes.

See there are aliens

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

and releasing his grip, falls from the platform. Sliding down vertical ducts and corridors, he plunges through a hatch and lands on an antenna beneath city, the planet’s surface far below. . As they flee in the Falcon, Leia ‘hears’ Gulliblepratt calling to her. Telling Chewbacca she knows where Luke is, he turns the ship around. Gulliblepratt is barely clinging to the antenna rod. They rescue him, and the ship jumps into hyperspeed and escapes.

See there are aliens

There are also Nerds

Guest Spongebob

Stop it, stop it now the lot of you, you are not allowed to make comments on this board without them having a direct refference to ME! :alien2: Have you not realised that I am the most important aspect of this game.

It is one of the latest release of the 10 commandments of the Sponge - Thou shalt understand that the Sponge is the most important and should be treated as such with all reverance.

Guest Spongebob

It looks like that when this game finally starts there will be a blood bath and all will be the Sponges :alien2: So I have decided that for this game I will remain hidden, I cannot take the risk of being wiped out so early, I never get the chance to defeat anyone (except Earthling :thumbsup: ) So we will have to play the guessing game again. Then again I could have 4 friends joining with me and as such you will not know what hits you when the sponge strikes.

You big CHICKEN! Just announce the position when you get it stand up to the challenge. Play with some honor for once.

It looks like that when this game finally starts there will be a blood bath and all will be the Sponges :( So I have decided that for this game I will remain hidden, I cannot take the risk of being wiped out so early, I never get the chance to defeat anyone (except Earthling :thumbsup: ) So we will have to play the guessing game again. Then again I could have 4 friends joining with me and as such you will not know what hits you when the sponge strikes.

Guest Spongebob
You big CHICKEN! Just announce the position when you get it stand up to the challenge. Play with some honor for once.

It looks like that when this game finally starts there will be a blood bath and all will be the Sponges :( So I have decided that for this game I will remain hidden, I cannot take the risk of being wiped out so early, I never get the chance to defeat anyone (except Earthling :thumbsup: ) So we will have to play the guessing game again. Then again I could have 4 friends joining with me and as such you will not know what hits you when the sponge strikes.

Why? You looking for revenge? maybe you should pay homage and become my slave in 87 seeing as I am the one who whupped yo ass bro!!!

I signed up! Not looking for revenge.....never do, unless the deed was truly deceptive, which yours was not. Never know when/who you need to be an ally. Some of my closest allies in a several games were once enemies. I will have to wait a see where I get put. I expect with all the boasting you have been doing I may be an outcast for a game or two.

Although, I will certainly be looking for Shane in this one.

Why? You looking for revenge? maybe you should pay homage and become my slave in 87 seeing as I am the one who whupped yo ass bro!!!

Guest Spongebob
I signed up! Not looking for revenge.....never do, unless the deed was truly deceptive, which yours was not. Never know when/who you need to be an ally. Some of my closest allies in a several games were once enemies. I will have to wait a see where I get put. I expect with all the boasting you have been doing I may be an outcast for a game or two.

Although, I will certainly be looking for Shane in this one.

It looks like that when this game finally starts there will be a blood bath and all will be the Sponges :thumbsup: So I have decided that for this game I will remain hidden, I cannot take the risk of being wiped out so early, I never get the chance to defeat anyone (except Earthling :thumbsup: ) So we will have to play the guessing game again. Then again I could have 4 friends joining with me and as such you will not know what hits you when the sponge strikes.

Okay I hear what your saying, you can be my servant rather than slave then :( Now say thank you!