Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Ali Tosis

Ahhh the sponge factor, its what keeps a game alive :rolleyes:

Well, You could compare it to spam: the internet is full of it, it wants you to do things that you realy shouldnt and most of it is left unread.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Ahhh the sponge factor, its what keeps a game alive :thumbsup:

Well, You could compare it to spam: the internet is full of it, it wants you to do things that you realy shouldnt and most of it is left unread.

Now your on the verge of making the Sponge an enemy along with 95% of all Victory players, but hey, I dont care, you will all become one with the Sponge, resistance is futile :rolleyes:

Ahhh the sponge factor, its what keeps a game alive :thumbsup:

Now your on the verge of making the Sponge an enemy along with 95% of all Victory players, but hey, I dont care, you will all become one with the Sponge, resistance is futile :rolleyes:

Tell him you force him to be your TA, I think he will surrender without any discussion.

Well, considering the qualities of those you hold to be your enemies, I would be honored to become one too.

Guest Spongebob

Ok thats it, your on the list, the list of the 10 most wanted

1 - Hersir, for treachery, there can be no greater crime :ranting::taz::ranting:

2 - Dark Monk, for double crossing backstabbing evilness :rolleyes:

3 - Kurassier, being a thorn in my side on more than one occassion, I tip my hat to you sir :cheers:

4 - Predator, ditto :cheers:

5 - DesertCamel, ditto :cheers:

6 - Desfeeny, for being an accessory to treachery :angry:

7 - CD Earnst, for being an accessory to treachery :thumbsup:

8 - Erich Von Manstein, for being German :cheers:

9 - Rednas, for being French, I think <_< or for typing pigeon English and not making much sense :cheers:

10 - Dageraad, for deciding the Sponge is no good before accepting the hand of friendship :wacko:

Just outside the top 10 but noted none the less

Marklen X, being a thorn in my side and promising to do it again

Qrush, for trying to steal my crown as the village idiot

SdEoXgY, past indiscretions in the Americas, I have not forgotten.

HPW, for being the main associate of the Monk

TheVamp

Auntie

Monty

Hi Guys,

We are a little over 75% of the way to the initial start point so getting close. :unsure: If you were thinking about getting into Game 87 and haven't sent in a registration yet now is the time to get it in...

Russ

P.S. C'mon...you know you want to play another game of Victory! :thumbsup: What's the worse that could happen... :jawdrop:

About 90% of the way to the initial start now... Make sure you have your registration in if you are interested in this one as it should be starting very soon... :thumbsup:

Russ

Hi Guys,

We are a little over 75% of the way to the initial start point so getting close. :unsure: If you were thinking about getting into Game 87 and haven't sent in a registration yet now is the time to get it in...

Russ

P.S. C'mon...you know you want to play another game of Victory! :thumbsup: What's the worse that could happen... :jawdrop:

About 90% of the way to the initial start now... Make sure you have your registration in if you are interested in this one as it should be starting very soon... :thumbsup:

Russ

Well, I certainly hope so, Russ! I've never seen a game NOT start and there's already 13 pages of Forum messages for it!

Hi Guys,

We are a little over 75% of the way to the initial start point so getting close. :thumbsup: If you were thinking about getting into Game 87 and haven't sent in a registration yet now is the time to get it in...

Russ

Russ

Let the games begin.

The yellow prey likes to meet his fate. :unsure:

Guest Spongebob

PERIL - Get it right Monk

Fingers crossed I get Germany :unsure: Then we will see who love the Sponge :jawdrop:

4 more positions up for grabs, here is a general call to all players, call your friends, your neighbours, your drinking buddies, your bookies, your mistresses and get them to sign up - NOW!!!!!

Your Sponge NEEDS you!

1 - Hersir, for treachery, there can be no greater crime :ranting::taz::ranting:

2 - Dark Monk, for double crossing backstabbing evilness :unsure:

3 - Kurassier, being a thorn in my side on more than one occassion, I tip my hat to you sir :cheers:

6 - Desfeeny, for being an accessory to treachery :angry:

7 - CD Earnst, for being an accessory to treachery :thumbsup:

8 - Erich Von Manstein, for being German :thumbsup:

9 - Rednas, for being French, I think <_< or for typing pigeon English and not making much sense :thumbsup:

10 - Dageraad, for deciding the Sponge is no good before accepting the hand of friendship :wacko:

TheVamp

Auntie

Monty

Really! Am I your number 1...........? :jawdrop:

Shouldn't nfbeerse be somewhere on this list as an accessory to Hersir and CD Earnst? And why have I been left off the list? Aren't I listed as having eternal war upon me for being a friend of the Monk? C'mon Spongie, Eternal WAR!

1 - Hersir, for treachery, there can be no greater crime :angry::ranting::ranting:

2 - Dark Monk, for double crossing backstabbing evilness :jawdrop:

3 - Kurassier, being a thorn in my side on more than one occassion, I tip my hat to you sir :taz:

6 - Desfeeny, for being an accessory to treachery <_<

7 - CD Earnst, for being an accessory to treachery :unsure:

9 - Rednas, for being French, I think :thumbsup: or for typing pigeon English and not making much sense :thumbsup:

10 - Dageraad, for deciding the Sponge is no good before accepting the hand of friendship :cheers:

TheVamp

Auntie

Monty

Guest Spongebob
Shouldn't nfbeerse be somewhere on this list as an accessory to Hersir and CD Earnst? And why have I been left off the list? Aren't I listed as having eternal war upon me for being a friend of the Monk? C'mon Spongie, Eternal WAR!

Your right I have made a few errors, corrected below, I did consider placing you on the list Earthling, as you saying being a friend of the monk but after the mauling I have given you in 85 your not worthy <_<

6 - Nfbeerse, for being an accessory to treachery :angry:

9 - Rednas, for being French, I think :thumbsup: or for typing pigeon English and not making much sense :thumbsup:

TheVamp

Auntie

Monty

And yes Hersir for your treachery you are number one, you became our TA with the deliberate intention of selling your TAs down the river, worse than the monk and his evil ways, at least with the monk you know where you stand.

Give it time Sponge, Give it time. I have more important thing to handle than your piddly invasion.

Your right I have made a few errors, corrected below, I did consider placing you on the list Earthling, as you saying being a friend of the monk but after the mauling I have given you in 85 your not worthy <_<

6 - Nfbeerse, for being an accessory to treachery :angry:

TheVamp

Auntie

Monty

And yes Hersir for your treachery you are number one, you became our TA with the deliberate intention of selling your TAs down the river, worse than the monk and his evil ways, at least with the monk you know where you stand.