Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Ali Tosis

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evil Monk, Evil :)

You can't blame a dark monk for being evil.

Why don't the two of you go to an island with only two nations on it, far, far away from the rest of us and settle this like men? Game #88 preferably?

Guest Spongebob

Why don't the two of you go to an island with only two nations on it, far, far away from the rest of us and settle this like men? Game #88 preferably?

Tried that, we both requested USA and Canada in a game and asked everyone else not to pick those nations so we could have a mano to sponge battle but some muppet chose one of the nations. Preventing the battle to end all battles.

Hey Monk, what game was that and now I have been reminded of it what muppet was it that stopped us from having that battle?, they need a slap from both of us in some future life.

The nearest we can get to a monk vs sponge battle will be if we have nations next to each other but that does not prevent others from taking advantage. For 87 I have requested Germany with all those nations around it maybe that battle will take place, but as I say the chances of my survival will be low, everyone will want a piece of me. I can only hope I am left alone enough to have that battle

Tried that, we both requested USA and Canada in a game and asked everyone else not to pick those nations so we could have a mano to sponge battle but some muppet chose one of the nations. Preventing the battle to end all battles.

Hey Monk, what game was that and now I have been reminded of it what muppet was it that stopped us from having that battle?, they need a slap from both of us in some future life.

The nearest we can get to a monk vs sponge battle will be if we have nations next to each other but that does not prevent others from taking advantage. For 87 I have requested Germany with all those nations around it maybe that battle will take place, but as I say the chances of my survival will be low, everyone will want a piece of me. I can only hope I am left alone enough to have that battle

Yes you will be gone before I can reach you, the same situation like in game 79.

Poor Monk

Boy, for a game that hasn't started yet, this forum has gotten a lot of attention! :rolleyes:

Hopefully it remains this active after it starts!

Well, the postings can be divided in five parts:

- Spongebob

- Reactions on Spongebob

- Reactions on reactions on Spongebob and:

- postings on how long it takes for this game to start

- (questions about) playing the game.

So if you filter away the spongy factor it is just everyone's eagerness to play.

Guest Spongebob
Boy, for a game that hasn't started yet, this forum has gotten a lot of attention! :rolleyes:

Hopefully it remains this active after it starts!

Well, the postings can be divided in five parts:

- Spongebob

- Reactions on Spongebob

- Reactions on reactions on Spongebob and:

- postings on how long it takes for this game to start

- (questions about) playing the game.

So if you filter away the spongy factor it is just everyone's eagerness to play.

Ahhh the sponge factor, its what keeps a game alive :thumbsup: