Glamdring

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_< Still no Russians <_< Perhaps we could be friends? :ranting:

Don of Arabia

I guess that depends who you want to be friends with. :)

I haven't really been paying attention, do the Polish people get along with the Russians?

I think they like the North and South variety, they are not so hot on the Central.

<_< Still no Russians <_< Perhaps we could be friends? :ranting:

Don of Arabia

I guess that depends who you want to be friends with. :)

I haven't really been paying attention, do the Polish people get along with the Russians?

I think they like the North and South variety, they are not so hot on the Central.

I beg to differ. I have nothing against Central. In fact, I want to be the Central in that big hot North-South sandwich! Oh yeah!

<_< Still no Russians :rolleyes: Perhaps we could be friends? :cheers:

Don of Arabia

I guess that depends who you want to be friends with. :python:

I beg to differ. I have nothing against Central. In fact, I want to be the Central in that big hot North-South sandwich! Oh yeah!

Well hello you all, long time.

Please do not forget the great people from Norway, they are coming in masses to Europe...no not for vacation and not for holidays or a short stay. No permanently. We need some space there and we are working on it to get it.

This coming turn will be...interesting. My personal guess is that some nations will have to think over their position in the game, maybe some will change to the status "hopeless". But I have to be careful here to get my mouth not to wide open, because we are just halfway the game and many things can and will happen. Maybe my status will also be changed.

So boys and girls, have a nice weekend and good gaming to you all.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greater Norway.

P.s. I notice I have new neighbors...Iceland in new hands.

:woohoo: Still no Russians :thumbsup: Perhaps we could be friends? :thumbsup:

Don of Arabia

I guess that depends who you want to be friends with. :python:

Well hello you all, long time.

Please do not forget the great people from Norway, they are coming in masses to Europe...no not for vacation and not for holidays or a short stay. No permanently. We need some space there and we are working on it to get it.

This coming turn will be...interesting. My personal guess is that some nations will have to think over their position in the game, maybe some will change to the status "hopeless". But I have to be careful here to get my mouth not to wide open, because we are just halfway the game and many things can and will happen. Maybe my status will also be changed.

So boys and girls, have a nice weekend and good gaming to you all.

P.s. I notice I have new neighbors...Iceland in new hands.

You're welcome in Turkey, as it's the new favorite holiday location for the rich and famous. Watch out for those mines near my shores.

Generalismus Peter,

new ruler of the smaller Turkey region.

;) Seems like the Southern Russian war with Persia now must be real, two major cities taken and a third threatened. Also advancing in Turkey.

As I mentioned before------The Russians are coming!!!!!!!! We'll see if we can make a game out of it! :pirate2:

Don of Arabia

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all, you leftovers,

No news? Although a couple of nations got a real beating the last turns...and actually did stop playing? Hmmmm...strange. Well for me I am doing well at the moment, enjoying my new conquered territories. To be honest there was someone who took two of them, but they are now there were they belong...with me.

So, Central Europe is cleaned up a bit for the moment. Let me see what I can do next?

No news? Although a couple of nations got a real beating the last turns...and actually did stop playing? Hmmmm...strange. Well for me I am doing well at the moment, enjoying my new conquered territories. To be honest there was someone who took two of them, but they are now there were they belong...with me.

So, Central Europe is cleaned up a bit for the moment. Let me see what I can do next?

I hear Africa is nice this time of year, want to come along? :woohoo:

• 2 weeks later...

I hear Africa is nice this time of year, want to come along? ;)

GB Brogan--Central Europe is a dangerous place from which only infedels come.

Don of the greater Arabic League :rolleyes:

I hear Africa is nice this time of year, want to come along? ;)

Dear Don,

Hmmm…strange that you use the word "Don" for your name. Don stands for a Spanish nobleman or putting on clothes. Could this mean that your heritage comes from Europe and that you are, or were, running naked?

Yes, you’re absolutely right Europe is a dangerous place. Keep a way, don not bother…we will come to you. You can believe that or not.

I hear Africa is nice this time of year, want to come along? :cheers:

Dear Don,

Hmmm…strange that you use the word "Don" for your name. Don stands for a Spanish nobleman or putting on clothes. Could this mean that your heritage comes from Europe and that you are, or were, running naked?

Yes, you’re absolutely right Europe is a dangerous place. Keep a way, don not bother…we will come to you. You can believe that or not.

Dear Rednas (Sander)

So we may meet again? Of course Norway is a long way from Saudi Arabia. Moscow is a bit far for me to come.

Can we meet and discuss old battles somewhere a little closer? :thumbsup:

Don

Hi Don,

Old battles, please help me a bit here. What game you said? That famous game VIC73?? I really do not recall, please forgive me.

Bit yeh SA is a long way from Norway, but I think maybe we catch each other by air...let wait and see.

64 & 81

You played with the Schmitters,

We were still fighting in Southern Russia when the game 64 ended You were Italy I Iraq,

In 81 you were Greece, we beat you but eventually we lost as well. I played to finish but my poorest finish(triple teamed)

My claim to fame----I've finished every game I've started won two of eight.

Too Victory! Good luck but not too much.

Don

• 1 month later...