Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 88

Glamdring

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well looks like I stayed around for nothing.... northern russia enters my country and I think we saw the poles down the street hiding around the corner scared to get a bloody nose....we promise we wont shoot straight :cheers:

I agree. I think you should just leave. I feel so guilty for wasting you time.

As for you promising not to shoot straight, by all means stick with that strategy. I agree that it would be quite silly to do anything that would be a break from tradition. Stay true to what got you to this point and continue shooting as crooked as ever. :rolleyes:

well looks like I stayed around for nothing.... northern russia enters my country and I think we saw the poles down the street hiding around the corner scared to get a bloody nose....we promise we wont shoot straight <_<

As for you promising not to shoot straight, by all means stick with that strategy. I agree that it would be quite silly to do anything that would be a break from tradition. Stay true to what got you to this point and continue shooting as crooked as ever. <_<

Q: How does Spartan check for landmines?

A: Covers his ears, and stomps on the ground! :laugh:

well looks like I stayed around for nothing.... northern russia enters my country and I think we saw the poles down the street hiding around the corner scared to get a bloody nose....we promise we wont shoot straight :unsure:

As for you promising not to shoot straight, by all means stick with that strategy. I agree that it would be quite silly to do anything that would be a break from tradition. Stay true to what got you to this point and continue shooting as crooked as ever. <_<

WOW. What can I say? I'd replay with a 'touche', but that could not possibly do justice to the degree to which I have been put in my place by that masterful quip. <_<

well looks like I stayed around for nothing.... northern russia enters my country and I think we saw the poles down the street hiding around the corner scared to get a bloody nose....we promise we wont shoot straight :unsure:

As for you promising not to shoot straight, by all means stick with that strategy. I agree that it would be quite silly to do anything that would be a break from tradition. Stay true to what got you to this point and continue shooting as crooked as ever. :unsure:

WOW. What can I say? I'd replay with a 'touche', but that could not possibly do justice to the degree to which I have been put in my place by that masterful quip. <_<

Well it seemed to be the only politically correct way to tell a Polish joke...not that I honestly give a damn about political correctness. <_<

As for you promising not to shoot straight, by all means stick with that strategy. I agree that it would be quite silly to do anything that would be a break from tradition. Stay true to what got you to this point and continue shooting as crooked as ever. :unsure:

Well it seemed to be the only politically correct way to tell a Polish joke...not that I honestly give a damn about political correctness. <_<

Well on that we can agree 100%!

The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!

:blink::oops::thumbsup::thumbsup: Oh, crap! They're here!

All three flavors or just 1 or 2? :blink:

:thumbsup:

Northern and Southern. Central can't get its act together.

The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!

:oops::taz::):( Oh, crap! They're here!

All three flavors or just 1 or 2? :)

:taz:

Northern and Southern. Central can't get its act together.

<_< Me thinks the Russians may be heading south as well <_<

Don of Arabia

• 2 months later...