Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 88

Glamdring

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup: I hate winter, not only do you have to worry about resources people want food

Don of Arabia

If you don't give them any, eventually they will stop asking. Not like those greedy industries that just keep whining for more.

Excellant thought, I was thinking of planting more in the spring, but it is hard to find water in the desert. Perhaps I could feed them fish. :angry:

:thumbsup: I hate winter, not only do you have to worry about resources people want food

Don of Arabia

If you don't give them any, eventually they will stop asking. Not like those greedy industries that just keep whining for more.

Excellant thought, I was thinking of planting more in the spring, but it is hard to find water in the desert. Perhaps I could feed them fish. :angry:

Dear Donrabia,

Blablablabla and off course this sand...is creeping into every hole of one mans body I assume. I feed my people wit succes on the battlefield btw.

So my friends next turn I will reveal my country...as promised and predicted. It will come to many as no suprise...

Do I have something interesting more to say....ehhhh nope, nothing more and nothing less than others on the forum.

See you and oh yes...next turn I can issue 90 orders...wow this will hurt others I am sure.

Greetings Rednas.

Guest Spongebob

Don of Arabia

Excellant thought, I was thinking of planting more in the spring, but it is hard to find water in the desert. Perhaps I could feed them fish. :thumbsup:

Dear Donrabia,

Blablablabla and off course this sand...is creeping into every hole of one mans body I assume. I feed my people wit succes on the battlefield btw.

So my friends next turn I will reveal my country...as promised and predicted. It will come to many as no suprise...

Do I have something interesting more to say....ehhhh nope, nothing more and nothing less than others on the forum.

See you and oh yes...next turn I can issue 90 orders...wow this will hurt others I am sure.

Greetings Rednas.

90 Orders, you'll be luck if you can string 90 words together :angry:

Don of Arabia

Excellant thought, I was thinking of planting more in the spring, but it is hard to find water in the desert. Perhaps I could feed them fish. :thumbsup:

Dear Donrabia,

Greetings Rednas.

90 Orders, you'll be luck if you can string 90 words together :angry:

Dear Spongebuster,

If I was so intelligent as you suppose to be are...I would worry about that fact. But for now...not really. Soon my yellow friend I will creeping up to you and eliminate you from this game.

Greetings Ruler of...next turn.

Guest Spongebob
Rednas, if you want to own a piece of Spongebob memorabilia, there are several nice artifacts in the Amsterdam museum of lost civilizations. Other than that, there may be an area or two in the South of France, but you better hurry!

- GB 88

Im out guys, defeated by the Brits and his Cronies, been fun and the best part of quiting now is Redfarse cannont make any claims to be involved in my defeat.

Salute to my allies and enemies who fought a good campaign. Hope I did not make it too easy for you. :woohoo:

Sponge Out

Rednas, if you want to own a piece of Spongebob memorabilia, there are several nice artifacts in the Amsterdam museum of lost civilizations. Other than that, there may be an area or two in the South of France, but you better hurry!

- GB 88

Im out guys, defeated by the Brits and his Cronies, been fun and the best part of quiting now is Redfarse cannont make any claims to be involved in my defeat.

Salute to my allies and enemies who fought a good campaign. Hope I did not make it too easy for you. :woohoo:

Sponge Out

Spongebuster,

For me just it is just the same...kicking you out of the game is misunderstood by you: it must not be me to kick you out of it, just kick you out of the game. So quitting again, is a kind of tradition for you. But yes, this was to be expected from a "player" who is yellow from the outset...referring to the colour...do I?

So you will not be longer around to know what country I do play? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh what a pitty. So you lost the war against let me see a beaten up Spain, GB coming over the channel coast, a small Denmark. What about "your friends" Germany, Austria and Switzerland and some others maybe Czechoslovakia and the others out of the east. Yes, this will be difficult for you in this and every future game for you Spongiebaby, as I wrote many times before, without friends you cannot survive or even win this game.

A pitty indeed, I would need some I guess 10-15 turns to reach your borders to be honest, just get rid of some others in the way, but that won't be sooooo difficult.

Spongiebuster, very good to see you leaving...but can we trust this info..."we" had some bad experiences with you regarding your expressions and sharing your feelings in the past....

But whatever.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of...just 1 turn.

Guest Spongebob

Reading your posts Redfarse is like taking elocution lessons from Master Yoda. You can cast dispersions on my abilities until your blue in your face but dont do the same to those who are brave enough to by my ally and my TA.

Reading your posts Redfarse is like taking elocution lessons from Master Yoda. You can cast dispersions on my abilities until your blue in your face but dont do the same to those who are brave enough to by my ally and my TA.

Spongiebutt,

Electrocution from Yoda...oh elocution...one moment I have to look that up...no, no, no just experience of playing games till T73, ending games, winning games. Do not come with colours here my little "friend" you are the yellow one here. What you do have one ally and one TA, well those two must be really brave or...well fill it in. Thanks for the effort to play once more the game...and it did not function again. It must be the game system, kind of virus I guess. Boot your system.

Well I will advance anyway into the direction of France.

See you or not. Toodles.

Greetings Rednas

I'd say the forum will become all the more quiet for his departure, but having any confidence in such an assumption would be the height of hubris. Something tells me that even in death The Sponge will torment us all.

Obviously the reply I made was done before the news in the next post. My condolences to the family and friends.

To all players of VIC88,

Just before the news reached me per e-mail from his wife Camille that her husband Jerry Theobald player of Iceland VIC88 has died on the 7th of February.

I also received the link for the possibility for all to leave condolences, see below.

http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/cincinnati...p;pid=148481093

My deepest respect for Jerry, because he was ill a long time, was hospitalized several times, was about to undergo surgery agaian, but still did play, with support from his wife and many others.

Victory is a game, we all play our own role in it, it makes fun, drive one thoughts to other things, we take it sometimes to seriously, but it is still a game.

My sympathy goes to Jerry's familie.

With kind regards.

Rednas = Sander Player of Norway VIC88