Victory! 88

Glamdring

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Don,

Yeah, 64 ... i remember.

We also had 2 Germans in our group, Michael Staacke and Guido Stebut (both very good players) ... As both are not actively playing at the very moment, it just brings me to the idea to try to contact those two guys again. Maybe, they're ready for a comeback :-)...

Not fully sure, but i think that you were playing Iraq (it must have been something over there, as Europa was pretty "liberated" at the end of the game.

And 81... i also remember. A big bunch of "experts" in that game...

Peter

Hello Don,

Yeah, 64 ... i remember.

We also had 2 Germans in our group, Michael Staacke and Guido Stebut (both very good players) ... As both are not actively playing at the very moment, it just brings me to the idea to try to contact those two guys again. Maybe, they're ready for a comeback :-)...

Not fully sure, but i think that you were playing Iraq (it must have been something over there, as Europa was pretty "liberated" at the end of the game.

And 81... i also remember. A big bunch of "experts" in that game...

Peter

I remember game 64 too! My brother and I just got back into Victory from a good 10 year break. We were playing Tunisia and Morocco and made an alliance with Guido (the Spanish player), while we attacked the rest of Africa (Don's son was Algeria), and Don's team eventually became a part of our war. Once Guido declared war on us unexpectedly, Don's team and mine teamed up for a while. That was the last time I had to exit a game early, and since them I am far more careful with people I ally with. <_<

FYI... I did get my revenge on Guido in game 70, 1 on 1 him Greece and me Bulgaria. :) My team ended up winning that game.

- Andy

• 1 month later...

Hi Leftovers,

I wish you ALL a very Happy Newyear and ALL the Best. Good gaming and succes on the battlefield.

Greetings Rednas.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Another game finished.

Thanks a lot to my allies for the nice work.

Also thanks to all players staying in the game till the end.

It was an exciting game with many hours of thinking, internal and external discussing, planning, knocking the head on the table, etc... :)