Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am happy to announce that the Scandinavian Alliance is fully manned again. We are working on the smooth transition of power in Norway and Northern Russia.

Yay! Who are the brave ones?!?

Nothing more that I would like to do is fight you. Yeah, right, two of the most stubborn players in the game knocking heads.~ hmmmmm? It would be interesting though......

Well, what's keeping you?

Time keeps me. I was looking forward to 87 ending.........

But you're out of 91

Not quite ~ but yes, I am fading fast. I have been avoiding all your attacks and withdrawing.

New Map:

victory-map-diplomacy-89t52d.png

- The Scandinavians are back after a short time-out. More than half of the team has been changed.

- Despite the rumours Spongebob is not part of the new set-up. We have standards to maintain.

- The lowlands is being overrun for the second time.

- Bellinzona is taken by the Tunisians, extending the growing Alpine front.

- In Russia, the middle East seems on the march.

- Interaction in Great Britain was limited to some fighter exchange of P-51B's and Spitfire mark VIII's that ended in a draw. It seems that the British are preparing for a counterattack ore they are advancing to a frontline that is easier to defend.

• 3 weeks later...

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-89t53.png

- Lots of air battles over Rumania and Central Russia, the Middle east alliance seems to be aiming at xMoscow and has loste some air points.

- Ireland seems to be almost gone, as is Lowlands and the USA.

- Great Britain seems to be taken over by new management, as Iceland is meeting coordinated attacks and massive fighter cover. Two things never met before. So the advances in Middle England come at a price.

- Iceland tries to interfere on the Eastern front.

• 3 weeks later...

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-89t54.png

- xYork has fallen to the Icelanders, but at the cost of losing a lot of ARM in Liverpool. That hurts

- Spain and Canada are gobbling up Lowlands and Ireland.

- The middle east is progressing in Russia, but at the cost of losing a lot of AIR on the ground. That gotta hurt.

- The fall of xZurich marks the end for the Swiss. And the start of a Tunisian-Austrian war.

- Yugoslavia has taken back xKladovo.

- The Polish government - in - exile has made peace with the Polish government - in - exile. I am having a bad feeling about this. Zombie Sponges?

- The third map without any comment. Do I realy have to fill this forum by myself?

- The Polish government - in - exile has made peace with the Polish government - in - exile. I am having a bad feeling about this. Zombie Sponges?

- The third map without any comment. Do I realy have to fill this forum by myself?

Poland89 was not run by any sponges, ever. And yes the Polish Government is in Exnile.

New map:

- The fall of xZurich marks the end for the Swiss. And the start of a Tunisian-Austrian war.

Correction: Austria has no desire for a war with Tunesia.

Von Manstein

New map:

Von Manstein

Ahhh, but does Tunisia have a desire for war with Austria? That is the real question. :beer:

New map:

Von Manstein

Ahhh, but does Tunisia have a desire for war with Austria? That is the real question. :beer:

Friend of my enemy is my enemy comes to mind.

Thanks for the map Dag!

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say thank you for the great map and comments that go with them. As for piping up on the forum, I fear that many have given up on chatting on the forum because there is basically no opportunity for any 'negotiation' since all the battle lines have now been drawn. That's not a criticism at all. It's just the way things are right now. There no longer appear to be any 'wildcards' in this game. The battle lines have been drawn as far as who is working with who. As for talking trash or smack or whatever people wish to call it, I've never been too keen on this. It serves little positive or beneficial purpose in my opinion. That being said, if anyone from any of the TA groups would like to chime in and shoot the breeze, feel free.

Not sure this would be profitable for Tunesia. Mountains & concrete are a formidable barrier. Austria desires peace.

The RWE does not tell lies:

'Tunisia has declared war on Austria'

Better accept the inevitable. The world seems divided between 'us' and 'them' and 'them' is far bigger. .

At the moment I have my hands full with the remnant of Great Britain, as the southern part of the isle is mostly plains. Not good for INF and AIR that form most of the Icelandic army.

Allways the same sh*t in wargames. Why can't we just get along? :)